We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Oxwall Site blank | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
ryan a
ryan a Dec 29 '13
My site is blank. in control panel error log says:2013-12-29 09:39:26.977 [INFO] [82.14.51.2:58674-0#APVH_leepacoenterprise.x10.mx] File not found [/home/leepacoe/public_html/404.shtml] 

2013-12-29 09:22:59.328 [INFO] [82.14.51.2:43898-0#APVH_leepacoenterprise.x10.mx] File not found [/home/leepacoe/public_html/404.shtml] 

Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Dec 29 '13
i think this is to do with x10hosting as i to have the same problem 
ryan a
ryan a Dec 29 '13
You have the same problem too? I browsed your site and its down to. I think I'll have a word with them. If there is anyone that can help us, please do
Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Dec 29 '13
i have submitted a ticket to x10hosting are you on free or premium as i am on premium hosting 
ryan a
ryan a Dec 29 '13
Premium
Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Dec 29 '13
Quote from ryan a Premium

ok try submitting a ticket and if you get any answer about it post it and i will do the same 
ryan a
ryan a Dec 29 '13
OK thanks
ryan a
ryan a Dec 29 '13
Hi again. My site is back up again. It wasn't the host. Have you installed custom poker? If you have, the problem lies there.
Musik
Musik Dec 29 '13
Re-posting here, since my problem seems similar.

When I logged out on Firefox, my site now leads to a blank page. I circumvented that by using Chrome. After accessing my site again through Chrome, I logged out and experienced the same problem in Chrome - a blank page. I can now only access my site through Internet Explorer.

It's been like this for two days now.

Musik
Musik Dec 29 '13
As a note, my host is Bluehost and they don't appear to be the issue.
Alia Team
Alia Dec 29 '13
ryan a
ryan a Dec 30 '13
i think it is due to installing a plugin because I went into cpanel and edited a file. Do you have the plugin custom poker?