We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Internal server error-500phtml [!Important. To be checked] | Forum

Ikechukwu
Ikechukwu Jan 8 '14

OW Debug - Exception

File:/home/content/41/11624541/html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.phpLine:868Trace:#0 /home/content/41/11624541/html/ow_install/controllers/install.php(472): BOL_UserService->createUser('Iyke', '1kechukwu1', 'iyke316@gmail.c...', NULL, true) #1 /home/content/41/11624541/html/ow_install/controllers/install.php(445): INSTALL_CTRL_Install->installComplete(Array) #2 [internal function]: INSTALL_CTRL_Install->plugins() #3 /home/content/41/11624541/html/ow_install/classes/application.php(53): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #4 /home/content/41/11624541/html/ow_install/install.php(75): INSTALL_Application->display(false) #5 /home/content/41/11624541/html/index.php(32): include('/home/content/4...') #6 {main}Type:LogicException 

IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO ABOUT THIS. MESSAGE GOTTEN WHILE UPLOADING/INSTALLING 1.6. THANKS

The Forum post is edited by Alia Jan 9 '14
Alia Team
Alia Jan 9 '14
At what stage of  update process  did you get this error?

Ikechukwu
Ikechukwu Jan 9 '14
the last... after plugins.
Alia Team
Alia Jan 9 '14
Ikechukwu, did you use fresh (empty/new) database when installing Oxwall?
If you used your old database, create 100% new one and go though installation process again.

Ikechukwu
Ikechukwu Jan 9 '14
still the same thing... :(
Alia Team
Alia Team
Alia Jan 9 '14
Ikechukwu, can you PM me with your control panel access details, so that I can reproduce this issue?
Alia Team
Alia Jan 10 '14
Being discussed in PM.
suresh kumar
suresh kumar Jan 10 '14
@Aliia can you please check PM :)
Kaan
Kaan Jan 10 '14
Hi Ikechukwu!

I have exactly the same problem, it's because you already have that user with that username in the database, he can not insert two the same name, go to your control panel and then to the database go to Ow_User and change the name and email of the user you are seeing then there is yet another error but Dublicate Username and Email Dublicate his way, but then you get a mobile detection error
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Jan 10 '14
How can I make the mobile landing page be newsfeed? I think users want to see site activities first before looking for who is also on the site. As at now the mobile landing page is users without showing any activities, (posting,images,comments etc). I think the activities are more important to site visitors than anything.
webcs Club
webcs Jan 13 '14
I have the same problem
Message:SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 126 Incorrect key file for table '/tmp/#sql_6a2_1.MYI'; try to repair itFile:/home/unikadei/domains/unikadde.com/public_html/ow_core/database.php
Alia Team
Alia Jan 13 '14
Kaan,

thanks for sharing in Ikechukwu's case your solution is not likely to work, since his site goes back to installation screen over and over again after Internal server error, so even if he removes the user, the same table will be overwritten again and again. In fact I have tried to delete the user already and this didn't help. We suspect that either his server doesn't meet our requirements or is not configured properly. In any case contacting host to find out the reason on Internal server error is the best solution in his case.

Kumi Festus,

You will need to submit your question in Custom Code Modification section of our forum, since you will not be able to do this using tools available in admin panel.

alireza jahani fard,

Increase /tmp directory space on the MySQL server.