We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

forum questions | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Talk
Talk Jul 18 '11
I currently run a forum using mybb is there any way to move my content to the forum in this script?
Rivu
Rivu Jul 19 '11
Currently, There is no plugin to migrate user data from mybb to oxwall. You have to do that yourself.
Ashok Leader
Ashok Jul 19 '11
Rivu is right ! There is no ready made solution for migration at the moment. You can hire a programmer to migrate the content . But I don't think it is a better Idea to move your MyBB based site to Oxwall

Forum section at Oxwall is just a module of Oxwall community software and it's not a full structured forum software .

Both the scripts vary in schema and several features (In the form of modules) you are using at MyBB may not be available with Oxwall forums module.
The Forum post is edited by Ashok Jul 19 '11
Talk
Talk Jul 19 '11
Ok thanks guys i may try to integrate my mybb forum into the look of the network then thanks again
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 16
The selection of live dealer games on vn88 is impressive. vn88
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 17
V8 Poker is a term that doesn't seem to have a widely recognized meaning in the context of poker as of my last update. It could be a specific variant of the game, a poker room or website, or perhaps a reference to something else entirely. Could you provide more context or clarify what you're looking for regarding V8 Poker? https://v8gamebai.com