We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Fatal error | Forum

olalala
olalala Jan 10 '14
When I was trying to edit the name of the mobile menu page,I got this.

Fatal error: Call to a member function setValue() on a non-object in /home/oyradcom/public_html/ow_system_plugins/admin/controllers/pages_edit_plugin.php on line 76

It's ok to edit other pages' name except for this.

The Forum post is edited by olalala Jan 11 '14
olalala
olalala Jan 11 '14
is there anybody know?
The Forum post is edited by olalala Jan 11 '14
olalala
olalala Jan 11 '14
other problems:

1.when someone changing the avatar will get a broken image in newsfeed whitch I think  is because of cloud storage.

2.cant remove the users unless i deacitive the privacy plugin.

3.nothing on the mobile dashboard.(I dont know if it is a fault).

4.the site is slower than before(why?)

5. old problem http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/15149

The Forum post is edited by olalala Jan 12 '14
olalala
olalala Jan 12 '14
6.got a bug in user blogs
The Forum post is edited by olalala Jan 12 '14
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Jan 12 '14
plugin must be the problem
Alia Team
Alia Jan 13 '14
olalala,

>>When I was trying to edit the name of the mobile menu page,I got this.

Are you referring to the menu item under pages&menus. If yes, was the item hidden? if not, was it placed in footer or header?
I can't reproduce this on my own installation and need more information from you.

>>when someone changing the avatar will get a broken image in newsfeed whitch I think  is because of cloud storage.

We are aware of this issue. However fixing this will require complex changes in the way items are stored in newsfeed that is why at this moment we can't offer any solution to this.

>>2.cant remove the users unless i deacitive the privacy plugin.

We are aware of this issue. Developer are already working on it

>>3.nothing on the mobile dashboard.(I dont know if it is a fault).

This is a first step only. Dashboard item was added so that other plugin developer start using it for their widgets. Over the time more features will be available for dashboard.

>>4.the site is slower than before(why?)

We have received several reports about this. However we need more info/stats. Do you have tools on your control panel that can show which scripts/actions are taking the resources?

>>5. old problem http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/15149

I will check this.

>>6.got a bug in user blogs

Which one?
Alia Team
Alia Jan 13 '14
>>5. old problem http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/15149

Update: we were not able to include this in 1.6.0
Libraries will be updated in upcoming builds.
Kadence
Kadence Aug 21 '22
I completed it and plan to distribute it to my social circles. Your article was excellent, and I intend to rewrite it for my own blog. Game Uno Online is a type of intellectual card game that many parents and children nowadays enjoy. Uno is an interesting choice when playing as a team because there can be many players with a unique and creative style of play.

rankerseo
rankerseo Mar 23
Your post has those facts which are not accessible from anywhere else. It’s my humble request to u please keep writing such remarkable articles  Strands Game
rankerseo
rankerseo Mar 27

I feel a lot more people need to read this, very good info! .

Strands Game

rankerseo
rankerseo Mar 29

I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. Not My Neighbor Online