We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error 500 Internal Server Error | Forum

Kelvin {the GodFada}
Please am having some problem with the index of my website www.gnshangout.com "Costumize this Page" and in the admin area "User Dashboard", "User Profile"
Says: Error 500
Internal Server Error.
after updating to the new oxwall 1.6
Please help me
The Forum post is edited by Kelvin {the GodFada} Jan 11 '14
Attachments:
  Bug Signing into my site.1.png (36.09Kb)
Oxwall CandyStore
Oxwall CandyStore Jan 10 '14
Error 500 is a standard error page which means something works wrong on this page
To see the actual error you need to enable Developer mode in your config file and open the target page once again
Kelvin {the GodFada}
After i Enable the Dev Mode, Here is the Bug that displays when i login to my site www.gnshangout.com
Please someone should help me.
Attachments:
  Bug Signing into my site.1.png (36.09Kb)
Oxwall CandyStore
Oxwall CandyStore Jan 11 '14
from what I see the following plugins produce errors:
gradio
hide links
You can try disabling them until they are fixed by these plugins developers
Kelvin {the GodFada}
Ok admin, let me go De-activate them or delete them both
Kelvin {the GodFada}
Thanks very much Oxwall Candystore, the site is fully working fine now.
Thanks
Oxwall CandyStore
Oxwall CandyStore Jan 11 '14
You are welcome, glad to hear my advice was helpful
MOHAMED YOUBA
MOHAMED YOUBA Jan 11 '14
Hi, please help! after udpate I got error 500 

https://www.facerim.org/500.phtml

Ihsan
Ihsan Jan 11 '14
Hi, please help me during update to 1.6

after enable Dev Mod, then I got this error message:

===

OW Debug - ExceptionMessage:SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'isMobile' in 'where clause'File:/public_html/ow_core/database.phpLine:331Trace:#0 /public_html/ow_core/database.php(331): PDOStatement->execute()#1 /public_html/ow_core/database.php(432): OW_Database->execute('SELECT * FROM o...', Array)#2 /public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(89): OW_Database->queryForObjectList('SELECT * FROM o...', 'BOL_Document', Array, 0, Array)#3 /public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/document_dao.php(111): OW_BaseDao->findListByExample(Object(OW_Example))#4 /public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/navigation_service.php(117): BOL_DocumentDao->findAllStaticDocuments()#5 /public_html/ow_core/application.php(173): BOL_NavigationService->findAllStaticDocuments()#6 /public_html/index.php(43): OW_Application->init()#7 {main}Type:PDOException

===

then I restore again with my 1.5.3 backup files.

I try this couple times including deactivate 3rd party plugins, but the error still the same

thanks in advance

Ron
Ron Mar 30 '14
Hi Everyone. New to Oxwall and totally love it. I initially installed 1.5.3 on Bluehost. Set it up, then tried the Auto 1.6 update in the admin section. Following the entry of the FTP info, I got a 500 and could not get out of it no matter what I tried even with a DB restore. So I tried a manual update per the instructions and it worked like a charm. Here is exactly what I did and I hope it helps you. First, I downloaded (to my laptop) Oxwall Update Pack 1.6, then I unzipped it, and FTP'd it up to the root where I installed 1.5.3 initially. I then ran fitwall.ronimhoff.com/ow_updates, and it took a few minutes to respond but said it updated to 1.6. I then checked the site and it's fine. Hope this helps anyone having troubles like a 500 after an auto update attempt.

aliee
aliee Aug 16 '22
A HTTP status code 500 is a  error response. It means that the server encountered an that prevented  from fulfilling the request. This error is usually returned by the server when no other error code is suitable.You can also clear chache.YOU can visit  MONITOR MEGA   for further queries.
The Forum post is edited by aliee Aug 16 '22
anjayy
anjayy Dec 12 '22
Quote from Oxwall CandyStore Error 500 is a standard error page which means something works wrong on this page
To see the actual error you need to enable Developer mode in your config file and open the target page once again
gg
The Forum post is edited by anjayy Dec 12 '22
Attachments:
  shell.jpg (45Kb)