We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Email verify goes to spam? [Answered] | Forum

ben
ben Jan 12 '14
looks like eemail verify goes to spam folder. it's just fine on 1.5.
The Forum post is edited by Alia Jan 16 '14
Alia Team
Alia Jan 13 '14
Ben,

1. Does this happen for all emails providers? Or, for example, only just for hotmail or gmail?
2. Try changing title of the verification email to something else.
ben
ben Jan 13 '14
I try it with gmail, i dont have many email account. Is there something new with 1.6 modifying the standard send email protocol from oxwall 1.5? I'd like to try to register again with my old email but i cant delete user that i make
ben
ben Jan 13 '14
And one more allia, people are make friend with their self, my site now looks so wierds,
Pete
Pete Jan 13 '14
Ben just put a message on your sign up page saying check spam for sign up email
ben
ben Jan 13 '14
Pete, you dont understand how email should work. That message is already came up with standard oxwall installation
Alia Team
Alia Jan 14 '14
Ben, we have changed the title of the verification emails in 1.6 , since previous title was considered as spam by some hosting providers as well as by email clients ( hotmail in particular).

Also, emails might have ended up in spam box because your site email ( one specified in admin panel>>settings>>main settings) was reported as spam one. Try using another email in admin panel and see whether this helps.
ben
ben Jan 14 '14
Also, emails might have ended up in spam box because your site email ( one specified in admin panel>>settings>>main settings) was reported as spam one.

I know about this allia, ip and domain are clean

we have changed the title of the verification emails in 1.6.

which title? I didn't see any different (Email verification) this one? .
The Forum post is edited by ben Jan 14 '14
ben
ben Jan 14 '14
i'll try again once i can delete user, thanks
Alia Team
Alia Jan 15 '14
Ben, deleting user issues was fixed. Refer to http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/15218

Regarding title, in admin panel>>language you will need to find following text key {text key='base+site_email_verify_subject'} and change it's value to something else.

ben
ben Jan 15 '14
Yes , i can delete user now. thank you

How about people make friend with them self aliia? it's still happening
Alia Team
Alia Jan 16 '14
I didn't get a chance to check this yet. But will do so soon. Will keep you posted in another topic where this was reported.
Metro Shoes
Metro Shoes May 10 '23
Metro shoes offers their customers the highest quality pump shoes men's and ladies pump shoes Get only the best available pump shoes in Pakistan, today So, buy the best men’s pump shoes online from Metro shoes We bring you only the highest quality pump shoes for women
siya koli
siya koli May 11 '23
This is considered as sex with mutual consent between two adults. Call Girls in Ujjain there a lot of things which are illegal but they are still carried out on a fairly wide scale because of some loopholes in the constitution and prostitution is just one of them.
Adoro
Adoro May 11 '23
Treat your feet to the style and comfort they deserve with Adoro! Our modern Pakistani shoes are perfect for everyday wear, made with high-quality materials and crafted to last. With Adoro, you’re guaranteed to look and feel amazing while on the go. Step into something new today and experience the luxury of Adoro.
Adoro
Adoro May 11 '23
Adoro is one of the leading best shoes brands in pakistan. From stylish heels to comfy sandals, we have the perfect shoes for every occasion. Our collection is made from superior quality materials, designed to make you look good and feel comfortable. With Adoro, you can take your style game to the next level.
Heena
Heena Jun 13 '23

Generally you can trust good  Russian Call Girls in Lucknow websites like ours that they will not cheat you on this and you will always get what you have selected.

siya koli
siya koli Jun 13 '23

This is me, a lady who just likes the fundamentals and can investigate that. I like to tell you the best way to see and that is extremely alluring. Goa Call Girl Cash Payment These are charms that you shouldn't miss as a man. I'm a lady who truly prefers to be in great shape.