We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Oxwall Basics | Forum

Gary Gilbert
Gary Gilbert Jan 12 '14
hey all.. really new to the forum, and just as new to oxwall.. not sure if this is the "right" place for this, and if not, please let me know so i can direct it to the proper place... heres the thing.. started an oxwall hosting account, or rather a webhosting account specifically FOR oxwall... up until recently i HAD a webmaster/tech, but an unfortunate auto accident has left me to tackle this on my own.. i considered just cancelling the account, and then thought that perhaps i might grow a little if i learned how to do this and make the site work... 

so here comes the issue... been messing with it, but i am by NO means a developer, or even amateur.... i can barely do anything yet... and im having ALOT of issues..which stinks because this project is ALREADY behind schedule.. so this is what im looking for... either ; A) somewhere i can get the information on how to perform the basics... change the colors on the theme, add pics/headers/banners/backgrounds to the page, things of that nature... (and yes ive tried using the admin theme editor, it just doesnt take for some reason... even after changing the false to true) or B) someone who would welcome the challenge to tutor a noob ... if there is anyone out here who can help/fit either of those please respond, or email me at - promethious_@hotmail.com   ...thanks in advance, and i look forward to hearing from you