We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Main page is accessible without login by misite.com/index [Solved] | Forum

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Jan 16 '14

My site is for adults, but since I updated to ver.1.6 can access the main page, and does not display the page "Adult Site". It is urgent for me to find a solution.

The Forum post is edited by Alia Jan 17 '14
Wilson
Wilson Jan 16 '14
Patricia,

Can you post a link to your site so we can see your issue?

Wilson
Wilson
Wilson Jan 16 '14

Hey Patricia, try this.....

Go to your Admin area, once there click onto “Privacy & Permissions” tab. You’ll be at “Global Privacy” page first. (see attached photo) Make sure you have “NO” CHECKED in the “Guest can view the site” area of that page. Then click onto the “Roles” tab….I have ALL the “Guest” unchecked just in case.

I have attached a few photos, let me know if that helps you.

Wilson

The Forum post is edited by Wilson Jan 16 '14
Attachments:
  admin1.jpg (76.54Kb)
  admin2.jpg (64.08Kb)
  admin3.jpg (68.23Kb)
Alia Team
Alia Jan 16 '14
Patricia, I can see your splash screen.

Note that splash screen is shown only one time. Once you click "enter", the info is cached and splash screen will not be shown anymore.
Try clearing your browser's cache.
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Jan 17 '14

Solved, was the "Global Privacy" setting. 

It was fine in 1.53, but I had a hard upgrade to 1.6 and both remove and add plugins, themes, etc certainly changed this to try and not reestablished. 

Thank you, Wilson!

Wilson
Wilson Jan 17 '14

hey Patricia,

I'm glad to hear things are well for you now. The upgrade will make your site run smoother and a step up with mobile version, your users should be happier.

Good luck, I'm glade I could help you.

Wilson