We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Younetco Support not so supportive - Social Stream 1.01 | Forum

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Jan 19 '14
Hi Younetco,

I have been patient with your support team to fix the problems i have with your plugins and paying $30 i expected great support from you, it has been almost a week and a half since i contact support via younetco support ticket about issues i have with your plugins but no one seems to respond to me.
YouNetCo
YouNetCo Jan 19 '14
Webster Molaudi,

Kindly provide us Ticket ID for quick check its status. Usually, ticket shall be responded within 1 working day - kindly check timeframe for support available http://oxwall.younetco.com/support-refund

Regards,

YouNet

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Jan 31 '14
I also spent $60 on their products and i get an excuse after excuse Ketil...same products you have...They keep telling me my site has error and when they get fixed and the plugins dont work i get another excuse about others error. I just dont get how their plugins could be the only ones that are working after spending so much but a $5 plugin work let alone get a great support from a Developer who sold his plugin for $5, Younetco seems to be taking us for granted.

I wanted a refund and they told me about refund policy that i am only eligble for refund within 3 days of purchase after purchase if they cant fix the issue, but it takes them 3 days to even attend to your tickets from their website.
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Feb 1 '14
Their plugins are off my network, see this here : http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/15633
OXwall team fixed my site when their plugin messed it up.

Also see here : http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/15926

Its been 4 / 6 months going back and forth with them to fix it but they cant fix their own plugins
Discount dollars
Discount dollars Feb 1 '14
terrible is saying it in a nice way!!.i reported to paypal
YouNetCo
YouNetCo Feb 5 '14
hi all,

Firstly, sorry for the late respond last week due to public Holiday - Lunar New Year - from Jan/28 to Feb/4. The support is limited then.

Regarding to product issues or site issues, we will reply via ticket system since many of them are sites issues.

Also, it the product does not work as described in posting, we are willing to refund. There is no reason for us to cheat in your money and harm to our Business.

Regards,

YouNet

The Forum post is edited by YouNetCo Feb 5 '14
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Feb 7 '14
But you closed my tickets without responding cause i asked for refund or exchange
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Feb 10 '14

Webster Molaudi have you Attachments installed?

And then I'm going to fix what YouNet Company should have done!

Social Stream works if you turn off Attachments: http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/246

No problem here now after am do that.

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Feb 10 '14
Hi Ketil,

I dont have attachements :( just social stream and smiley's...funny thing is it works fine once then it stops working.
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Feb 10 '14
Ok
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Feb 10 '14

Have you followed the process correctly? for facebook and set up Social Bridge right?  Webster Molaudi 

Follow 1 through image nr4 in order: 1,2,3,4 image 

Look closely at the pictures. The address is my lists it as one example. Any questions, let me know.

The Forum post is edited by Ketil Ervik Feb 10 '14
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Feb 10 '14
Yeap, social Bridge is sorted fine on my end....!!!
Because i can connect to Social sites using social stream, Youtnetco says its Javascript
Error....Oxwall says Younetco plugins are not compatible with Oxwall because i got even an oxwall developer to have a look.
YouNetCo
YouNetCo Feb 11 '14

Webster Molaudi,

We are not quite sure what OxWall developer responsed about our plugins, but we have checked your site without Social Stream and Ultimate News, the issue with Javascript is still there - http://prntscr.com/2mzao0

Regards,

YouNet

The Forum post is edited by YouNetCo Feb 11 '14
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Feb 11 '14
The problem with no buttons appear, disappear for me when am disabled "Slider Package" Can see the image "Younes Company" entered here, again you installed it. I'm still working to weed out the problem not compatible with this plugin from aron. But disable Slider Package to solve the problem. Can I get out of this problem, so I am continuing the solutions here.
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Feb 12 '14
If you only have "Globe Visitors" on Slider Package. When are the icons visible in the status bar. It's facebook, twitter m, m on Slider Package that is the problem, not the "Globe Visitors" At least it is the case with me. Did not hear more from you Webster Molaudi. Have you fixed it?

Here is one picture that shows that i only use the "Globe Visitors" and everything works as it should

It was after that i had sent someone to facebook (Social Publisher) Everything worked and the icons were there. 
But then I'd grab something from facebook, when icons were gone again. So then it was only a possibility, and it was to uninstall Slider Package and delete it completely from my network. It is the "Social Stream" that is the problem, not the "Social Publisher" 
Have each in contact with the developer of Slider Package, but he firmly believes again this is something Younes Company must fix. And I have to agree aron, when I look again Youn Company has significant problem not compatible with their products. So this is the nr2 plugins that I paid for, that did not fit with the Social Publisher. I urge strongly again to examine and resolve the issue.

The Forum post is edited by Ketil Ervik Feb 12 '14
YouNetCo
YouNetCo Feb 13 '14
Ketil Ervik,

Kindly check our modules with default OxWall, since we are not sure for 3rd party compatible and we would not guarantee for this kind of issue.

Regards,

YouNet

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Feb 13 '14
Well, Ketil...

Oxwall said its Younetco plugins that have issues its been 2 weeks since they said they will refund or exchange but each time they come up with an excuse not to refund or exchange...Social Stream and Ultimate News have serious issus and capable of killing your site. I lost all my newsfeed data and thanks to oxwall they fixed my newsfeed and remove the plugins, Younetco is in denial and dont want to fix their plugins.

See what oxwall said here : http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/16265
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Feb 13 '14
All this I checked quite early in the last installation of just a few days ago YouNet Company. And there is no doubt as to what the problem is. (Social Stream) Read my earlier info on this.
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Feb 13 '14
Well, now I send over all problem info from both messages and forum over to their support today. So we'll see what they get out of all the important and serious information. Technically, you're right. in att could see it resumed its Social Stream has some problem. From what we have uncovered, so YouNetshould probably put some more time on the program ring. Basically enough Social Stream a great plugin, but the way I see it it needs a little more work not compatible problem. We can only hope they fix it as soon as possible. But have you tested to determine whether it was better with Social Stream, when / if you deactivate "Slider Package" ?
Webster Molaudi
The Forum post is edited by Ketil Ervik Feb 13 '14
William
William Apr 23 '14
Check out my topic where they have manipulated the support ticket which I have no longer access to. I have a screen shot to counter their lies and screen shots of logs manipulated. 

Buyer Beware!

YouNet Fraudulent Response

Pages: 1 2 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic