We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

SITE BLANK helpme [Solved] | Forum

alex castillo
alex castillo Jan 23 '14
Hello I hope your help! I know people are busy but I hope someone take the time and help me.

when entering the page I load a blank page

www.amigoshn.com

helpme please

The Forum post is edited by Alia Jan 24 '14
MarkieMark67
MarkieMark67 Jan 23 '14
1. If you have installed/updated any plugins, try deactivating them one by one. 
2. Make sure that error reporting is enabled on your server. 
3. Check your server's error logs. 

We would need to see an error code to be able to help you.  Was this a new install or did it happen when u upgraded a plugin?

Alia Team
Alia Jan 23 '14
+1 to all questions aksed by MarkieMark.

>>2. Make sure that error reporting is enabled on your server.

Depending on your hosting provider you can enable it yourself.  This can be done in php.ini file.
I find those instructions very useful: http://blog.arvixe.com/...es-for-your-website/ . They are for arvixe hosting, but I am sure that it is almost the same for all others as well.

display_errors must set to "On"

error_reporting must set to "E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE"

alex castillo
alex castillo Jan 23 '14
I can not access the page or in debug mode and this occurred when installing the plugin mobille Aron but and uninstall it and continued my error page not start and that worries me friends ..
alex castillo
alex castillo Jan 23 '14
1. I can not get into single page using ftp

2. I tried debug mode but does not work

3. contact suppliers told from them everything was fine

Alia Team
Alia Jan 23 '14
Note to me: check http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/16022 after blank page issue is fixed.

Alex, can you PM me your control panel and admin panel access details?
alex castillo
alex castillo Jan 23 '14
well it all started : http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/16022

now loading the blank page :( tanks aliia

Alia Team
Alia Jan 24 '14
Alex, you were getting blank page because of following error:

What is lang_2.php?
This is the file for your Spanish language. Line 1159 of this file ends incorrectly( you can check yourself):

That is probably why image upload didn't work on your site. Basically this file is corrupted.

I have deactivated Spanish language on your site and have made English default one. This opened up your site and solved blank page error.

Once your site opened, DEBUG showed following errors ( pay attention only to WARNINGS):

So I went into your admin panel and "Mobile" and "Newsfeedfilter" plugins were in the list of your ACTIVE plugins. Which means that you deleted them incorrectly. Most likely you removed the folders directly on your server and did't use "Uninstall" option. Please don't do so in future. Deleting plugin files doesn't remove the plugins completely. Always use "Uninstall" to remove plugins. I have deactivated "Mobile" and "Newsfeedfilter" plugins for you. So the list of errors was narrowed down to "Route "mobile.mobile" not found".

What it means?
This means that software update to 1.6 was not successfull. Which also explains why you don't see "Mobile" menu in your admin panel and why www.sitename.com/mobile-version URL results in "Page Not Found" error.

What to do?

You will need to update platform once more.

1 Deactivate all of your plugins.
2 Go to your database, find ow_base_config table.
3 Within that table find soft_build row. It is currently set to 7157. Change this value to for example, 7150.
4 Once value is changed go to http://amigoshn.com/ow_updates/ . At this stage system will tell you that your platform is NOT up to date and that you can update it now. Click the update link and go through regular update process again.

This should solve mobile version issues for you.

5 Once platform is up to date and mobile version is working, activate your plugins ONE BY ONE. Check your site after activating each plugin.

6 If everything goes well, delete Spanish language you currently have from admin panel and add this language again from scratch.
alex castillo
alex castillo Jan 24 '14
I did what was recommended but the page says this updated daily..

Update RequestYour version is up to date. 
Go to Index Page  or  Admin Panel

Alia Team
Alia Jan 27 '14
Seems like you were able to resolve this yourself. I can see the mobile icon your admin panel and mobile version is working as well. What was the issue?