We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Настройки предпочтений > уведомления (РЕШЕНО) | Forum

Роберт
Роберт Feb 1 '14
Добрый день.

Как сменить в уведомлениях настройку по умолчанию Также уведомлять на email - "Автоматически (если я не заходил на сайт более 2 дней)"  на "Сразу" . 

Чтобы немного добавить активности )

The Forum post is edited by Роберт Feb 21 '14
Attachments:
  343.png (6.29Kb)
Alia Team
Alia Feb 10 '14
Роберт, посмотрите вот этот топик http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/10490?&page=1
Роберт
Роберт Feb 15 '14
Алия, спасибо все работает.
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 20
Hello! I merely would choose to provide a enormous thumbs up for the great information you have here during this post. We are coming back to your site for more soon. horohive.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 22
I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous web site. snow removal
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 24
I needed to write you that little bit of remark to help give many thanks once again with your striking solutions you’ve featured on this website. It was certainly extremely open-handed of you to grant publicly what exactly most people would have made available as an e-book to generate some profit for themselves, specifically seeing that you could have done it if you considered necessary. Those solutions in addition acted like a fantastic way to realize that some people have similar interest similar to mine to know good deal more related to this condition. I am certain there are some more enjoyable moments ahead for individuals who scan through your site. Vitamins For Bariatric Surgery
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 25
Your current sites typically have got lots of truly current info. Where do you come up with this? Just stating you’re extremely imaginative. Thanks again making money online
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 25
Your current sites typically have got lots of truly current info. Where do you come up with this? Just stating you’re extremely imaginative. Thanks again making money online
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 3
for yet another great informative article, I’m a loyal reader to this blog and I can’t tell you how much valuable information I’ve learned from reading your content. I really appreciate all the hard work you put into this great blog. Judi Bola
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 5
Fantastic, thanks for the awesome article. I’m having troubles subscribing to your blogs feed. Thought I’d let you know sweet bonanza
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 8
Oh my goodness! an incredible article dude. Thanks a ton However My business is experiencing problem with ur rss . Do not know why Not able to subscribe to it. Can there be everyone obtaining identical rss dilemma? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx 오피야
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
I have to show my appreciation to the writer just for bailing me out of this particular circumstance. Just after exploring throughout the world-wide-web and finding solutions that were not beneficial, I figured my life was over. Living without the approaches to the difficulties you’ve fixed through your good short post is a crucial case, and those that would have badly affected my entire career if I had not come across your site. Your personal knowledge and kindness in touching the whole thing was useful. I don’t know what I would have done if I hadn’t come across such a thing like this. I can also now relish my future. Thanks a lot so much for the impressive and amazing help. I won’t be reluctant to suggest your web page to any person who desires guidance on this matter. www.dogoka.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 12
I was looking through some of your content on this internet site and I conceive this site is rattling informative ! Continue putting up. play boy jobs
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 12
I was looking through some of your content on this internet site and I conceive this site is rattling informative ! Continue putting up. play boy jobs
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 14
Pretty part of content. I simply stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to say that I get in fact loved account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you get entry to constantly fast. Topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
Intimately, the post is in reality the greatest on that worthy topic. I fit in with your conclusions and can thirstily look forward to your forthcoming updates. Saying thanks will not simply just be enough, for the perfect lucidity in your writing. I will certainly perfect away grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Authentic work and much success in your business endeavors! topcer88 slot
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 18
Employee relations should be given more importance in an office environment as well as on any other business establishment. okeplay777
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 21
I savor, cause I discovered exactly what I used to be having a look for. You’ve ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye 오피쓰
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 22
Thank you, I’ve just been searching for info about this topic for a while and yours is the greatest I’ve discovered so far. But, are you sure about the source? crypto 30x
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 22
It is really a great and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing. 借錢網
Pages: 1 2 »