We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

would be nice to be able to list our own posts in the forum[Solved] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
dave Leader
dave Feb 4 '14
On of the reason i document so much is because that way i can look back if i need to and it will always be here if i lose my local version.  

However finding the posts is crazy because i have to know some keyword or some kind of something to search for first. 

I would be nice if oxwall added a feature in order for us to be able to list our own posts (all of them) so that if i needed to, i would just go down the list and see what i need and they all would be there. 

The Forum post is edited by ross Feb 5 '14
dave Leader
dave Feb 4 '14
well how about that, i never seen that before... learn something new every day... awesome leon  ty ty ty buddy :)  perfect!!!! 
dave Leader
dave Feb 4 '14
unfortunately it does not work or i cant get it to work... i put my username and searched for hi and hello and even i and even ( and nothing came up lol
dave Leader
dave Feb 4 '14
im on FF now, but now i understand, you have to find your search results first the normal way, then you can filter by user from those results, well thats close to what i wanted but not quite lol...

thanks again Leon :)
ross Team
ross Feb 4 '14
Dave it works just fine. I tried to find this topic. I entered "nice" and "dave" and it showed me this topic. 
dave Leader
dave Feb 5 '14
strange thanks... i did manage to get it to list most of my posts by doing:  pluginfiles and dave   but before i tried some other stuff and didnt work... maybe its just a bit fussy lol...

thanks ;)
Abbey
Abbey Feb 8 '14
I also think it would be an added bonus if it stated who started each forum post in the forum list.... this is the only forum that seems to
ie:
title..... poster... replies... views etc
This topic is locked