We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Cover Photos not showing in photo - Photo | Forum

Vladimir Bach
Vladimir Bach Feb 12 '14
There are no avatars for the photo covers. Just shows a blank square in the photo widget on the homepage. If you click the square the picture shows up. No avatar in photo widget for cover photos
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Mar 5 '14
Vladimir, what do you mean by "photo covers"? Can you provide a screen shot?
Vladimir Bach
Vladimir Bach Mar 5 '14
Sorry, Cover images were not showing on the photo widget, that is on the homepage. It was a blank thumbnail. I downgraded from 1.6 because there were to many problems with it.
sha
sha Mar 5 '14
Brother I found out solution. goto -> ow_plugins/photo/bol/photo_dao.php and change this line: 

in getPhotoUrl() function 

if ( $preview )        {/*add this*/if(file_exists($userfilesDir . self::PHOTO_PREVIEW_PREFIX . $id . $hashSlug . '.jpg'))            return $storage->getFileUrl($userfilesDir . self::PHOTO_PREVIEW_PREFIX . $id . $hashSlug . '.jpg');else{           return $storage->getFileUrl($userfilesDir . self::PHOTO_PREFIX . $id . $hashSlug . '.jpg');}/*add this end*/        }

else        {            return $storage->getFileUrl($userfilesDir . self::PHOTO_PREFIX . $id . $hashSlug . '.jpg');        }

This works

Philippe
Philippe Mar 23 '14
Hello,

I've a identical problem but with oxwall 1.5.3. If I'm change the photo_bol with this code i've a error

File: /www/xxxxxx/ow_plugins/photo/bol/photo_dao.php
Line: 114
File: /www/xxxxxx/ow_plugins/photo/bol/photo_dao.php
Line: 116

Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Mar 26 '14
Philippe, please revert the changes to the photo_dao.php file. Also can you please share your URL?
Philippe
Philippe Mar 28 '14
Sorry but it's impossible to share the URL. My site is a private adult community :(
The Forum post is edited by Philippe Mar 28 '14
You do not have permission to reply this topic