We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Possibly upside down. - Shoutbox Pro | Forum

Modern
Modern Feb 13 '14
Is there any particular reason why you have gone against the normal convention of having the text input box at the bottom of the shout-box facility?  If it had been put there we could have put it in the top section of the page.  As it is, the position of the input box makes it awkward for reading the text.  Also, do members have to put their name into every message that they post?  This again is discouraging and inconvenient especially if they have a long or complicated user name.

The Forum post is edited by Modern Feb 13 '14
aron
aron Feb 14 '14
hi,

* curentkly is not option to move text input to bottom, but i will add this option in feature edition.

* as Guest (not login member) can give self name manualy. If user is loged, then is show as "user name" - this is so that you can not impersonate other users ....but i can add option like: show "user name" or "login"  in plugin config. Maybe login will shortly?

Modern
Modern Feb 14 '14
Great stuff aron, nice to see that you are listening to feedback mate. appreciated.
aron
aron Feb 14 '14
...and if You have question then write to me as P.M. only please! - i dont reading forum Topics, becouse i have over then 100 Thopics and  dont have tme to read it
Modern
Modern Feb 14 '14
lol, OK no prob.  will buy this edition and look forward to the updates.
You do not have permission to reply this topic