We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

change redirect after login mobile[Answered] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
ed claassen
ed claassen Feb 16 '14

If people login with mobile version they are redirect to dashboard, but i want them to redirect to neewsfeed.

How do i do that?

The Forum post is edited by ross Feb 24 '14
ross Team
ross Feb 17 '14
have you tried to manage your pages in the mobile and put newsfeed first in the menu
ed claassen
ed claassen Feb 17 '14
I only can change the first menu in that, the second menu has user, rss and new html and the third menu in there same problem. And i have now select user but when i login the page is blank.
ed claassen
ed claassen Feb 17 '14
I have to tell that i translate everything in duth but i can send a screenshot later.
ross Team
ross Feb 17 '14
ok, sorry this is not the solution, please give me some time and I'll get back to you. 
ed claassen
ed claassen Feb 17 '14
ok
ed claassen
ed claassen Feb 18 '14
Am i the only one who don't see anything at www.jongerenchat.com/dashboard on mobile status?

I want to fix it or just redirect from there to www.jongerenchat.com/newsfeed on mobile status.

The Forum post is edited by ed claassen Feb 18 '14
Ebenezer from Bluetide Webs
Ed do you still need this?
ed claassen
ed claassen Feb 19 '14
Yes, i still want this because if they login now they won't see anything on the dashboard'
The Forum post is edited by ed claassen Feb 22 '14
ed claassen
ed claassen Feb 22 '14
I have not any idea yet
Norias
Norias Feb 22 '14
Same for me, nothing in /dashboard with mobile. Ther is only the top menu
ed claassen
ed claassen Feb 23 '14
Ross do you have a solution for this, because i think it work with nobody.
ross Team
ross Feb 24 '14
If you put newsfeed first, and newsfeed is available for members only in this case, you get a sign-in page. And it is hardcoded that after a user signs in he is redirected to the dashboard. It is a bug and it has been reported, will be fixed in 1.6.1.
ed claassen
ed claassen Feb 24 '14
can't we put it off that you have to be registered to see neewsfeed?
admin
admin Mar 2 '14
I think that may be correct! You must be a member in order to view newsfeed....
admin
admin Mar 2 '14
The problem that am having is, mobile persons are not able to locate a join page. They can only locate a sign in page. The sign in page is no good for these mobile persons, they are looking for the newmember/join page first. I am losing potential members because mobile persons are not able to become members. The search returns for mobile persons shows text type links, only to sign in! I need help!
ross Team
ross Mar 3 '14
There's no join on mobile, this is how it works in the meantime.