We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

There Has to Be Someone Who Knows This? | Forum

Les
Les Feb 25 '14
I have very little knowledge when it comes to code so I'm hoping someone can help me. At the moment when someone post's to a blog or forum it's not displaying the image as well in the newsfeed. Can you advise me as to what files and code I need to change in order for this to happen? Thanks in advance to any help you can give me.
dave Leader
dave Feb 25 '14
i did find this 

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/12989

see daisy's suggestion on post #7 

dave Leader
dave Feb 25 '14
in groups/controllers/groups.php i found this 

$this->assign('imageUrl', empty($groupDto->imageHash) ? false : $this->service->getGroupImageUrl($groupDto));

So im guessing (and this is a stab in the dark) that the blog dto also has an image hash and we can grb that as well in the same fashion, i think ?

nevermind scratch that, i just noticed thats the group image grrrrrrr.... dang

The Forum post is edited by dave Feb 25 '14
Les
Les Feb 25 '14
hahaha, I have been trying to find a way around this for days, I must have contacted half of support but so far only two sodding reply's neither of which was any help as they were just asking me to move my request to somewhere else. I really do appreciate your efforts Dave. It's driving me insane, someone must no how to do this.
The Forum post is edited by Les Feb 25 '14
bobby
bobby Feb 25 '14
Try changing the theme see if it still happens
Les
Les Feb 25 '14
yes it does, but thanks anyway.
dave Leader
dave Feb 25 '14
you know i never realized it didnt do this out of the box.  Interesting... 
Les
Les Feb 25 '14
hahaha driving me absolutely insane, Your the only person who really seems to be interested in helping me.
ross Team
ross Feb 25 '14
Les, PM me your admin and FTP details, please. I'll take a look at the problem
The Forum post is edited by ross Feb 25 '14
ross Team
ross Feb 25 '14
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Mar 2 '14
I also have the same issue, my URL is http://www.myvirgo.info but forums and blog dont show images on Newsfeed where there's images it shows a big white space, is there something wrong? Please help !!
ross Team
ross Mar 2 '14
webster, what oxwall version you use?
Les
Les Mar 7 '14
Hi Ross, have you found a solution to this yet?
ross Team
ross Mar 9 '14
Considered as a custom code modification
Shafique Jaffery
Shafique Jaffery Sep 6 '23

Opt for a hoodie that fits you well. It should be neither too tight nor too baggy. The right fit will ensure comfort and style and more about spider worldwide