We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Make Video On Index Page 100% Width But Stick to Settings For Video Page | Forum

Austeyr
Austeyr Feb 28 '14
Id like to make the video widget for index page - display with a 100% width so it fills the space i've put it in. however i don't want it todo that on video page, seems currently the videos max width is set in the video settings but my index page needs the videos wider than they are on the video page. Gosh i hope im making sense. What i need to know before i go looking through code to nut it out is , if it's even possible. does anyone know if this can be done.

Change one but leave the other.

Included a picture of what id like todo on index page not sure if that will help.

Im using the 1.5.3 build.

Showcase with sidebar.

Attachments:
  what i would like to fix index.png (701.33Kb)
Daisy Team
Daisy Mar 13 '14
Randell, the video size on the Index page depends on the Video plugin settings (Admin Area > Plugins > Video >> Main video player size). But if you increase this value, the video size will be changed on the view video page too.

Or you can make changes directly for this widget in /ow_plugins/video/components/video_list_widget.php file.
Austeyr
Austeyr Mar 13 '14
excellent thanks Daisy :)