We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Need to change a button but cant figure out | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Kris Corp
Kris Corp Feb 28 '14
I need to change a button color on my site. I looked through the css and its not working. im stuck as of this point. nivasocial.com and you can see how the buttons are dark purple with black letters. needs to be changed to something lighter. I went through all the codes and cant figure it out. if someone's a coder hopefully they can write something to fix it.
Arash
Arash Mar 1 '14
This seems to be a live site? Do you have a demo-account that I can log into so I can have a look att the css?

If you are not using any special modifications the place that should be altered is:

.ow_box_menue a.active, .ow_box_menu a:hover { color: #CHANE_THIS_VALUE; text-decoration: none; background: #fff; }

Where #CHANGE THIS VALUE is the new value you want. Just remember that you have to remove the cache to se the changes!

Kris Corp
Kris Corp Mar 1 '14
i figure it out. Its changed. How can i make the newsfeed have social share buttons.
Arash
Arash Mar 1 '14
How do you mean? Like a "share to facebook"-button? I think I've seen a plugin for that
Kris Corp
Kris Corp Mar 1 '14
yea. share for facebook and twitter on the oxwall newsfeed. No theres not a plugin for this. Someone needs to make it. Im trying to find someone to make it.
Arash
Arash Mar 1 '14
Ah, mark this thread solved and make a new one so it others will see it:)

edit: [funky laptop with a strange mouse makes strange posts]

The Forum post is edited by Arash Mar 1 '14
Daisy Team
Daisy Mar 13 '14
Topic was moved from Custom Code Modifications.