We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

users unsubscribing error | Forum

Michael Leader
Michael Oct 2 '10
I am getting reports users are accidently !?! unsubscribing using the email link in the email notifications and are unable to turn it back on.

Also, when I try it I get a 500 error!!!
Den Team
Den Oct 4 '10
Fixed. Please, check my reply here
GlassRepairsinTacoma
It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!ควินัวกินยังไง
GlassRepairsinTacoma
Many thanks I ought say, impressed with your site. I will post this to my facebook wall.แต่งตัวสไตล์แฟรี่
anna
anna Dec 11 '23
From time to time, configuration files accessible outside of the game can be used to change certain settings. See if you can make modifications straight there by looking for the game's configuration files, which are often found in the installation directory. word wipe
REHMAN
REHMAN Dec 12 '23

I¡¦ll immediately clutch your rss feed as I can not find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly permit me realize in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

jun88

REHMAN
REHMAN Dec 15 '23

Hi there! Nice stuff, please do tell me when you finally post something like this!

Rút tiền nổ hũ

REHMAN
REHMAN Dec 18 '23

Excellent ideas throughout this post, you just gained a brand new reader. Do you have any feedback on your most recent post though?

un curso de milagros

REHMAN
REHMAN Dec 26 '23

Hey, nice post, really well written. You should write more about this.

RÚT TIỀN 789WIN

REHMAN
REHMAN Jan 2

I would like to express my respect for your generosity giving support to folks who have the need for help with this theme. Your special commitment to getting the solution across was extraordinarily informative and has all the time helped some individuals much like me to realize their ambitions. The warm and friendly useful information denotes a lot to me and a whole lot more to my office workers. Best wishes; from everyone of us.

kèo trực tuyến

REHMAN
REHMAN Jan 5
As usual you did an great job evaluating the problem and finding a good answer. I will stay tuned for more releases on your blog.

原機車貸款