We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Edit system pages/Sections | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Adam Thiele
Adam Thiele Mar 2 '14
I am trying to edit some of the system pages and sections to better customize my website. For example the Join page has "Join our Community"  and even "Join our fast-growing community. Find new friends, date up, share photo and video. Enjoy! ". I want to edit this text and I am not sure how to do so. I do know HTML, CSS and some PHP. 

I also would like to edit the footer of the site. I know most people want to do so to remove the oxwall logo, but I simply want to edit the copyright section. Currently this displays the copyright symbol and site name. I want to add the copyright year  and other text. How can I do this?

Tony
Tony Mar 3 '14
am trying to edit some of the system pages and sections to better customize my website. For example the Join page has "Join our Community"  and even "Join our fast-growing community. Find new friends, date up, share photo and video. Enjoy! ". I want to edit this text and I am not sure how to do so. I do know HTML, CSS and some PHP.

admin language search the words you like to change  then edit them

i think in ow system plugins base  views controlers is footer html
not shore but have seen it somewhere lol
Daisy Team
Daisy Mar 13 '14
Topic was moved from Custom Code Modifications.
ross Team
ross Mar 20 '14
Leon +1