We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Google adsense crawler bug- oxwall 1.1.1 | Forum

idea
idea Aug 6 '11
Dear, I'm currently using oxwall 1.1.1 I'd published google advertises using advertising plugin but I found two bugs in it.. # advertisement was not published globally as even if I'd configured it as global banner # found in my google account that there is error in crawler login as shown in attachment
Attachments:
  SC20110806-195149.png (21.46Kb)
  SC20110806-195110.png (19.89Kb)
Den Team
Den Aug 9 '11
Sorry, but I didn't understand you. Would you be more clear please?
idea
idea Aug 9 '11
Dear , I want to say that there is bug in advertise plugin- if we publish google adsense adv. In our site with "global" permission to that specific banner(s) then thay specific banner(s) will not be published surely on entire site..! May be some times it will appear on front page (home/index) and user's page only. But it's not sure that banner(s) will appear on each pages of site after login. For the same reason when I checked my google adsense account then there I found the error as shown in above attachment. Google says that there is login issue for crawler.
Den Team
Den Aug 10 '11
Just check Google adsense on demo.oxwall.org and it works fine on all pages. Be sure that you didn't point any counties to this banner in banner settings. 
Also, what about to update to 1.2.2 with all plugins?
The Forum post is edited by Den Aug 10 '11
idea
idea Aug 10 '11
*no dear i didnt pointed to any country in settings
*yet i am on 1.1.1

please go through this it will help you to understand 

Den Team
Den Aug 11 '11
As I see crawler couldn't access your search results page. What permissions do yo have for this page?
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Please check your robots.txt file. You should allow google bot to crawl your page for adsense to work.

Although it is a older post thought of posting as there was no response.
Tawhid
Tawhid Apr 28 '14
can someone explain the 

Crawler logins parameters thanks