We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Fatal error: Call to undefined method NOTIFICATIONS_BOL_Service::isNotificationPermited() in dogclub.ch/ow_plugins/notifications/classes/console_bridge.php on line 61[Solved] | Forum

Dogclub.ch
Dogclub.ch Mar 3 '14
Hi,

I have the following Error, when I want pay ShopPro with PayPal.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method NOTIFICATIONS_BOL_Service::isNotificationPermited() indogclub.ch/ow_plugins/notifications/classes/console_bridge.php on line 61

The Debug Mode ist attached.

The Plugin Owner ist looking to, but he means this is not a Plugin problem. So I ask you.

thanks for answers

The Forum post is edited by ross Mar 6 '14
Attachments:
  www.dogclub.ch.JPG (173.45Kb)
ross Team
ross Mar 4 '14
Dogclub, can you please specify when do you get this error? When you you want to make a payment with PayPal in a shop or some other page?
Dogclub.ch
Dogclub.ch Mar 4 '14
Hi ross,

I have the Plugin ShopPro. I can add classifieds. When I go on direct - sale, the screen will appear: "you will be forwarded to PayPal". That ok. When I press ok, the error message appears. 

I had not changed anything. I have only added the plugin Crowdfundrasing. Both deactivated and re-activated, but nothing has changed. I have shoppro on a other webiste and everything is ok. 

You can look here: www.dogclub.ch/shop

Thanks for your help.

Dogclub.ch
Dogclub.ch Mar 4 '14
Hi ross,

Debug mode and dev mode is true

You can look directly. ShopPro owner says:

"something on Your website steel try make directiry (i woas change theme to other and is steel the some pronlem)"

You know what it is?

Dogclub.ch
Dogclub.ch Mar 4 '14
Dogclub.ch
Dogclub.ch Mar 4 '14
The Problem with the ShopPro is solved. You must deactivated the activity notification!

But the Problem with base/bol/theme_service.php - mkdir error is still.

ross Team
ross Mar 4 '14
Dogclub, 

can you please provide us with the software version, shoppro plugin version, activity notification plugin version? then with the message plugin developer sent you about this error

Also, disabling activity notification plugin is not a solution, as it is default plugin and it should work on the website for other members to receive notifications. 

Dogclub.ch
Dogclub.ch Mar 5 '14
Hallo ross,

neuesten Oxwall-Version:  1.6.0  (Build 7157)

ShopPro Version:  ShopPro_v3.0.3563

Aktivität Mitteilung 6944

I'm with you that the notification plugin is important for my community. The delover ist informed.

I give you admin rules for my Site, so you can look directly.

Dogclub.ch
Dogclub.ch Mar 5 '14
Additionaly is my mobile version not correct. Could this have a content? attach a sreenshot.

ross Team
ross Mar 5 '14
can you PM me your FTP details, please?
ross Team
ross Mar 5 '14
one question per topic please
Dogclub.ch
Dogclub.ch Mar 6 '14
Solved Problem.

Ross is great!

At first I uninstall activity notification und reinstall it. So we have no problems with ShopPro and ANotification.

The mkdir Error was an relationship with the mobile version. the problem was that the spring theme missed the mobile folder, ross copied it from the origin theme, now I have a mobile for spring theme as well.

Thanks and greetings from switzerland.

Dogclub

ross Team
ross Mar 6 '14
Actually it wasn't related to the mobile theme missing:) I'm going to mark this post as solved. 
Adsdwew
Adsdwew Nov 29 '22

Quote from Dogclub.ch Hi,

I have the following Error, when I want pay ShopPro with PayPal.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method NOTIFICATIONS_BOL_Service::isNotificationPermited() indogclub.ch/ow_plugins/notifications/classes/console_bridge.php on line 61

The Debug Mode ist attached.

The Plugin Owner ist looking to, but he means this is not a Plugin problem. So I ask you.

thanks for answers

You may use PayPal check cashing service if you can't pay pay ShopPro with PayPal. But before using check cashing service, you must know how to use it. Here are few steps:

1. Open the PayPal app on your mobile device and tap “Wallet.”

2. Tap on the “Cash a Check” option and grant the access which they ask.

3. You will then need to enter the amount displayed on the check you want to cash.

4. You’ll be asked to take a photo of the front and back of your endorsed check and click on “next.”

It's better to check more details here on this blog: https://www.checkcashing247.com/paypal-check-cashing/

Mahician
Mahician Apr 27 '23

Hi there! So, have you ever received a check as a gift or for doing a job, like mowing the lawn for your neighbor? Well, when you get a check, you need to take it to a special place called a bank to cash it, which means you get money in exchange for the check.

But what if you don't have a bank account or you can't get to the bank? That's where check cashing comes in. Check cashing is when you take your check to a different kind of place, called a check cashing store, where they will give you money for your check, minus a small fee.

It's important to be careful when using check cashing stores because sometimes they charge a lot of fees, which means you don't get as much money for your check. So, it's always a good idea to ask how much the fee is before you cash your check at a check cashing store.

That's the basic idea of check cashing! Do you have any questions? Ask Here https://checkguidance.com/