We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Recently bought mytags, should people move to newsfeed trends? - Newsfeed Trends Twitter style | Forum

Kenneth
Kenneth Mar 5 '14
I recently bought mytags than right after 1.6 they just up and left with the money and no support.

Can you offer anyone who bought their product (Screen shot prove of purchase) a deal off your product?

It's getting harder and harder to trust store products on oxwall.

Roderick
Roderick Mar 5 '14
Yes, and i would buy if it was around 10 dollars, 25 is a bit much i think..
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Mar 5 '14
Thats correct If you message me a screenshot I will grant a license for $20! 
Kenneth
Kenneth Mar 5 '14
Quote from FoxTechs
Quote from Kenneth I recently bought mytags than right after 1.6 they just up and left with the money and no support.

Can you offer anyone who bought their product (Screen shot prove of purchase) a deal off your product?

It's getting harder and harder to trust store products on oxwall.

Well Kenneth, according to quotes from OxwallAccessories, anyone who purchased our 'Mytags' plugin can get a $5 discount on this, so I suggest you contact them.

~Jake

Quote from OxwallAccessories Thats correct If you message me a screenshot I will grant a license for $20! 

Feels a bit steep due to the fact I bought it Jan 2nd. I barley had 2 months out of the original product.
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Mar 5 '14
Our team did not make the original product. We made the one that works. ;)
Jimmy
Jimmy Apr 8 '14
Hello I am in the same situation I bought mytag and that never worked, I'd like to use your plugin your NEWSFEED TWITTER STYLE TRENDS. Do I just contact you by email to prove my proof of purchase MYTAG?

Tanks Jimmy

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Apr 8 '14
yea just send me  few screenshots
You do not have permission to reply this topic