We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Site Log in bug | Forum

Azia Underwood
Azia Underwood Aug 7 '11
My site has been working fine for about a week now since I updated to 1.2.2, I've been editing everything before I open it to the public.

But as I tried to log on today because I am trying to make sure that my games section is going to right; I get a 404 Not Found
error and it doesn't sign me in.

This is quite frustrating because the log in was working just fine yesterday and I had never had this problem before.

Any ideas on what could be wrong?
Dantes
Dantes Aug 7 '11
whats your url?
Honsa
Honsa Aug 7 '11
got the same error with installed fancybox
Dantes
Dantes Aug 7 '11
mmmm i join now with facebook connect and its all ok
:S
whats the url showing 404????
Azia Underwood
Azia Underwood Aug 7 '11
It's when I sign in it redirects to a 404 error page
http://haiju.co.cc/404
Den Team
Den Aug 8 '11
You have Javascript error. That's why you get 404 when try to sign-in.
Do you have fancybox plugin installed?
Azia Underwood
Azia Underwood Aug 8 '11
No I don't have fancybox
Den Team
Den Aug 9 '11
Then you need to find out why you get javascript error. 
Azia Underwood
Azia Underwood Aug 9 '11
How exactly do I do that; uninstall all the plugins I have?
Den Team
Den Aug 10 '11
If you did any code modification or added any custom widgets/script, then try to roll back these changes. After that disable all plugins, one by one until you will find an issue was.
miichellle.rossee
miichellle.rossee Sep 17 '23
Connections Puzzle Game is a popular word association puzzle game in the Connections Wordle Game, you'll be given a total of 16 words. Your task is to create groups of 4 words each, so you end up with 4 groups in total. Each group should have 4 words that are somehow connected to each other.
miichellle.rossee
miichellle.rossee Nov 10 '23

It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! https://www.concreteabilenetexas.com/