We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

PHP Fatal error: Class 'UTIL_Url' not found | Forum

Jeroen
Jeroen Mar 8 '14
when i try a fresh install i always get this error

PHP Fatal error:  Class 'UTIL_Url' not found in  in /var/www/ow_install/install.php on line 26

mod_rewrite checked and working

what do i do wrong

Pete
Pete Mar 9 '14
there is something wrong with your server setup /your install file is saying it cant find the place to install your script.You or on your own server I take it ,or you or trying to set this up on a subdomain  or homepage/your oxwall .
Pete
Pete Mar 9 '14
head off to the website http://www.webhostingtalk.com/ ,if you or using your own server ,you well get better advice, about setting up your server. Lots of members on this website run there own webhosting company's.
The Forum post is edited by Pete Mar 10 '14
ross Team
ross Mar 9 '14
Are you all trying to install on Windows/XAMPP? If yes please provide your versions of PHP and XAMPP.

If not, please indicate what you are using and exact version of PHP.
Jeroen
Jeroen Mar 10 '14
i'm running ubuntu server php5 all on my own hosting company

my first server i install on the fly (configured with domain name)

2nd server (same hardware as first server) not on domain name but ip

this fault and i cant fix the problem..

on this post i put a pdf with phpinfo

Attachments:
  phpinfo.pdf (239.24Kb)
ross Team
ross Mar 10 '14
Well, this error is displayed when your URL is not defined in the config.php. On which step do you get this error? what URL you indicated for launching installation process?
Jeroen
Jeroen Mar 10 '14
first step when i go to http://ip of server/

then he try to rewrite me to /install

en fails

ross Team
ross Mar 10 '14
there's something wrong with the redirect settings of IP. seems like it is forbidden on your server to address that IP directly. which means there are wrong settings for mod_rewrite for addressing IPs directly. Please, contact your hosting provider support to resolve this question. Then get back to us. 

Also can you check whether there's url.php file in ow_utilities folder?

The Forum post is edited by ross Mar 10 '14