We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Somebody Help: Error 500 for the last two day | Forum

Shafina
Shafina Mar 9 '14
I am getting following debug report. How may I fix the error. Please help.

OW Debug - WarningMessage:PDO::__construct(): The server requested authentication method unknown to the client [mysql_old_password]File:/home/facebriz/public_html/ow_core/database.phpLine:187

OW Debug - ExceptionMessage:SQLSTATE[HY000] [2054] The server requested authentication method unknown to the clientFile:/home/facebriz/public_html/ow_core/database.phpLine:214Trace:#0 /home/facebriz/public_html/ow_core/database.php(244): OW_Database->__construct(Array) #1 /home/facebriz/public_html/ow_core/ow.php(205): OW_Database::getInstance(Array) #2 /home/facebriz/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(47): OW::getDbo() #3 /home/facebriz/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_dao.php(71): OW_BaseDao->__construct() #4 /home/facebriz/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_dao.php(60): BOL_UserDao->__construct() #5 /home/facebriz/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php(118): BOL_UserDao::getInstance() #6 /home/facebriz/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php(107): BOL_UserService->__construct() #7 /home/facebriz/public_html/ow_core/application.php(893): BOL_UserService::getInstance() #8 /home/facebriz/public_html/ow_core/application.php(112): OW_Application->userAutoLogin() #9 /home/facebriz/public_html/index.php(43): OW_Application->init() #10 {main}Type:InvalidArgumentException

Pete
Pete Mar 9 '14

Deactivate all your plugins do not remove them. And then clear all your catch ,if the error has now gone ,reactivate one plugin at a time until you get the error again.

MarkieMark67
MarkieMark67 Mar 9 '14
Pete +1
ross Team
ross Mar 9 '14
Shafina, do you have PDO module installed on your server? please, check our server requirements in the right corner: http://www.oxwall.org/hosting
Shafina
Shafina Mar 10 '14
Quote from Pete

Deactivate all your plugins do not remove them. And then clear all your catch ,if the error has now gone ,reactivate one plugin at a time until you get the error again.

I have already checked, nothing changed. Thanks.

Quote from ross Shafina, do you have PDO module installed on your server? please, check our server requirements in the right corner: http://www.oxwall.org/hosting
I am not sure whether PDO module installed on my server. I shall check. Thanks.

Does anybody have any suggestion? Please.

Shafina
Shafina Mar 10 '14
Quote from ross Shafina, do you have PDO module installed on your server? please, check our server requirements in the right corner: http://www.oxwall.org/hosting
Is PDO module new server requirement of Oxwall?

ross Team
ross Mar 10 '14
No it is not. It's been on the list a long while. So, do you have PDO module installed?
Shafina
Shafina Mar 10 '14
I am running the site http://facebriz.com for the last 2 years. Did not face any problem. So I think, the problem is other than PDO module.
ross Team
ross Mar 11 '14
Actually this is not software related problem. This is server issue. Probably they have been transferred to a new system of password hashing. Now it tries to generated new password for the mysql. Please contact them to resolve the issue. 

Or you can do try to resolve it on your own. There should be a file my.cnf on your server you need to find old_passwords and set it like this old_passwords=1. If this won't help contact support of your hosting provider. 

Gofio
Gofio Mar 13 '14
I have the same problem

Message:SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 145 Table './fasehost_loko/ow_base_theme_content' is marked as crashed and should be repairedFile:/home/fasehost/public_html/ow_core/database.phpLine:331Trace:#0 /home/fasehost/public_html/ow_core/database.php(331): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/fasehost/public_html/ow_core/database.php(543): OW_Database->execute('DELETE FROM ow_...', NULL) #2 /home/fasehost/public_html/ow_core/database.php(552): OW_Database->query('DELETE FROM ow_...', NULL) #3 /home/fasehost/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(189): OW_Database->delete('DELETE FROM ow_...') #4 /home/fasehost/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_content_dao.php(114): OW_BaseDao->deleteByExample(Object(OW_Example)) #5 /home/fasehost/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php(239): BOL_ThemeContentDao->deleteByThemeId(925) #6 /home/fasehost/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php(288): BOL_ThemeService->deleteThemeContent(925) #7 /home/fasehost/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php(326): BOL_ThemeService->unlinkTheme(925) #8 /home/fasehost/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php(301): BOL_ThemeService->processTheme(925) #9 /home/fasehost/public_html/ow_core/application.php(756): BOL_ThemeService->processAllThemes() #10 /home/fasehost/public_html/ow_core/application.php(556): OW_Application->updateCachedEntities(1) #11 /home/fasehost/public_html/ow_core/application.php(159): OW_Application->devActions() #12 /home/fasehost/public_html/index.php(43): OW_Application->init() #13 {main}Type:PDOException

ross Team
ross Mar 13 '14
It's not the same problem. You need to repair table ow_base_theme_content. Contact your hosting provider to do so, or request to restore your database backup
Shafina
Shafina Mar 14 '14
Yes! I am able to run my site with previous contents & settings for only $10.

The Forum post is edited by Shafina Mar 14 '14
ross Team
ross Mar 17 '14
I'm sorry Shafina have you managed to resolve the problem?
Shafina
Shafina Mar 29 '14
Yes, Ross. The problem was resolved. 

But I am getting following message when adding ad script in Custom text/HTML. (Screenshot in the attachment). http://facebriz.com 

"You don't have permission to access /base/ajax-component-admin-panel/process-queue/ on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

The Forum post is edited by Shafina Mar 30 '14
Attachments:
  404.GIF (68.23Kb)
ross Team
ross Mar 30 '14
Please contact your hosting provider to resolve the problem. Probably you have mod-security module enabled on your server.