We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Custom html | Forum

Jeroen
Jeroen Mar 13 '14
when i enable custom html wiged for the profiles en let users

add <code> to the profile for styling

he wil not remember that...

when i put it in then always working ..but if i wanna correct the code 

i go to <code> then the feils (text/HTML) is empty

greets doomer 

Attachments:
  custom.jpg (94.59Kb)
ross Team
ross Mar 18 '14
can you please share your URL?
bobbi
bobbi Mar 23 '14
i was using the cool ck editor and if i used css on the profiles or main page then the code would not be there on editing the widget, html codes still show but not css, removing the text editor solved it,
bobbi
bobbi Mar 23 '14
you have lost me chris i have no idea what tag to add or what it is called :( do you know?
css codes work with this editor but the code just disappears when you edit the widget it is blank, we use css for adding backgrounds, the backgrounds will still show up but you have to start again with code if you want to change it

i had to start my site from scratch thanks to a ex oxwall leader who will remain nameless so i havent installed the editor as of yet
bobbi
bobbi Mar 23 '14
thanks chris, i will ask him, i have a css code that allows a image url to be inserted so any photo or graphic etc can be used a background, it is just annoying that i have to dig out the code if i want to change the background on profiles
william neon
william neon Apr 16 '22

There are a few things to keep in mind when building a new website. First, make sure that you have a clear goal for the website, and make sure that it is achievable. Second professional bio writers shared, make sure that the website is easy to use and navigate.