We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Menu items not appearing on page load until mouse over | Forum

Stephen
Stephen Mar 14 '14
I have a Oxwall site running the latest version with many paid and free plugins, the site is working perfectly apart from my menu items are not appearing until I run the mouse over where they be then they appear one by one, even the "Customize this page" letters dont show up until I run the mouse over the green box. Any ideas please as my clients are complaining about this and I dont know what to do, I have another similar site with no issues with the same hosting provider.
Thanks in advance

Steve

Attachments:
  after.jpg (197.44Kb)
  before.jpg (183.92Kb)
Hybrid
Hybrid Mar 14 '14
I am having this same issue - using version 1.6 oxwall.  This also happens frequently when I go to my Admin dashboard....Things only appear when I hover my mouse over them...
Joseph
Joseph Mar 15 '14
same issue for us as well but only in the admin area thought I was the only one until I saw this post
The Forum post is edited by Joseph Mar 15 '14
Stephen
Stephen Mar 15 '14
Please anyone any resolve on this please.
Musik
Musik Mar 15 '14
I have this issue and I've not upgraded to 1.6 yet.
ross Team
ross Mar 17 '14
probably there's some Javascript error. Can you please PM me your admin and Cpanel access details I'll take a look at the problem?
Stephen
Stephen Mar 17 '14
Ross I have PM'd you with the details. Thanks
Veselin Markov
Veselin Markov Mar 17 '14
Any resolution regarding the issue? I have the same problem, only i need to refresh the whole page
Hybrid
Hybrid Mar 17 '14
Quote from ross probably there's some Javascript error. Can you please PM me your admin and Cpanel access details I'll take a look at the problem?

Here in the next few days ross, I'll send you my credentials.  You have helped me out in the past and I greatly appreciate it!  I hope this issue can be resolved - it's not a major-major issue, but when it does occur, (which sometimes is quite frequent) it becomes really annoying.  I personally haven't had too many issues with this problem on the front-end of things (as a user just browsing my site - still occurs though) as opposed to when I go to my "Admin Dashboard".  I have noticed that it mainly occurs on that "Admin Dashboard" page (Overview)...
ross Team
ross Mar 17 '14
I PMed to Stephen that I couldn't reproduce the issue on my PC. Veselin can you please PM me your admin and CPanel access details, so I could check the real issue?