We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Mobile version[Solved] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Tiff
Tiff Mar 14 '14
Hi,

How do I put change color background in mobile version? Where i find css mobile?

Screenshot:

follow red circle is Top: need change text color to white, Middle: change to background gray, and Bottom: change background to my own pic. 

Do you know how do this? 

Thanks In Advance,

Tiff

The Forum post is edited by ross Mar 24 '14
ross Team
ross Mar 16 '14
The mobile css is located in the ow_themes/yourtheme/mobile/base.css. You can inspect element with firebug and change necessary classes. 

Note: that you need to remember the changes you made because as you do them in the file directly, they'll be overwriteen while next update of the software. 

Tiff
Tiff Mar 19 '14
Ross,

i did look elements match to css file and fixed some change most background and text color in css file then save then check mobile not working. am i something missing? You said update of the software, where i find update of the software?

The Forum post is edited by Tiff Mar 19 '14
ross Team
ross Mar 19 '14
I meant next update. Probably there was something wrong with your editing. I can't tell you for sure. I need you to provide the changes
Tiff
Tiff Mar 19 '14
I did save then replace overwritten put in css file at base.css. So, i can send you in pm, ross.

Please let me know, what is wrong with it.

Ebenezer from Bluetide Webs
Did you clear your website cache?
Tiff
Tiff Mar 20 '14
No
admin
admin Mar 20 '14
mobile users are having problems accessing my website throwbackbook.com, from a mobile device search return show up as text links with no theme. mobile plugin appears to not be working properly. mobile users cannot join my website because of this problem. I am losing potential  users...................please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ross Team
ross Mar 20 '14
Admin please, check there's a mobile folder in the theme folder you use. And please, I already told you not to create posts not related to the topic. 
Ebenezer from Bluetide Webs
Quote from Tiff No

You have to clear your cache for your changes to go live.

Tiff
Tiff Mar 21 '14
Quote from ross I meant next update. Probably there was something wrong with your editing. I can't tell you for sure. I need you to provide the changes
Ross, did you get inbox from me? i awaiting hear from you :-)
ross Team
ross Mar 24 '14
Yes, I did, but I need admin and Cpanel access details to your website
Tiff
Tiff Mar 24 '14
Quote from ross Yes, I did, but I need admin and Cpanel access details to your website

Ok, im going send to you in pm now. 
ross Team
ross Mar 24 '14
Turned on dev mode, the changes appeared. Topic is Solved.