We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Need help with a question - catalog | Forum

Kenneth
Kenneth Mar 15 '14
Is there a way in the "Fields" section to make things only appear if answered?

For example if you made one called "release date" and no one knew. Is there a way so it won't appear unless answered?

Also can you make the check box a multi-value?

I ask because let's say you made something in the catalog that could go under multiple sections you could check box everything it suits. When making a new field for each check box it's a tad long and messy compared to just having them all in the same section to choose from.

Alexandr Makarov
Alexandr Makarov Mar 15 '14
> Is there a way so it won't appear unless answered?

Its possible with template editing, file: views/components/item_extrafields_widget.html

>Also can you make the check box a multi-value?

Not possible now :(

Kenneth
Kenneth Mar 16 '14
Quote from Alexandr Makarov > Is there a way so it won't appear unless answered?

Its possible with template editing, file: views/components/item_extrafields_widget.html

>Also can you make the check box a multi-value?

Not possible now :(

Thanks, one more thing can you allow photos in the description is there something I can do to allow photos in the descriptions?

I know you can add photos to the photo section however I'd like to add photos I notice there is a video button but not a photo button in the description I am using Cool CK Editor

You do not have permission to reply this topic