We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Some bugs with plugin - Privacy | Forum

Kostia
Kostia Mar 18 '14
hy,

this plugin have some bugs.

Then you select privacy settings that only friend/ only me...can  see photos, videos...and then change that all users can see all photos, videos just dissapears from page and isnt able to see for anyone (even admin cant` see). 

-- added one more pic 4 ( all privacy -  show everything to all) . how you can see in user Admin profile there is created blog..but in blog category it shows emty. 

The Forum post is edited by Kostia Mar 18 '14
Attachments:
  3.png (910.13Kb)
  2.png (163.47Kb)
  1.png (121.31Kb)
  4.png (16.71Kb)
Kostia
Kostia Mar 22 '14
i gues no one is interesting on fixing this one of the most important plugin :|
ross Team
ross Mar 23 '14
Kostia, can you please specify what plugin you use as in my privacy section it is referring to view my questions? Because there's no such item in the privacy setting by default. 
Kostia
Kostia Mar 25 '14
i am talking about the last one 'view my questions'.  The problem like i said is that then you select 'only me' and than you change to 'see all'.. the oldest pic doesnt show up, and it is possible to see just for you. The same problem with photo, video.. and like you can see from images also same bugs in blog and so on... sorry. but i dont want to install it again and write more about thiese bugs, because then you uninstall this plugin it wont help, and still not showing oldest picture/video.. ( thiere is some users pic/video.. in my web and i dont want that they dissapear while i test this plugin..) 
The Forum post is edited by Kostia Mar 25 '14
Richard
Richard Mar 26 '14

Hi

I'm also experiencing similar issues; I have installed the privacy plugin but if I set the permissions to anything else other than 'Everybody', all content subsequently added to photo/blog/video etc is no longer viewable from those pages; the page just says 'no x found'.

I would appreciate any advice as the ability for members to control who can see their content is essential.

Thanks

ross Team
ross Apr 14 '14
Richard, you have 1.5.2 version, please update your platform and plugins. 
Kostia
Kostia Apr 14 '14
on 1.6. it doesnt work too.
Kostia
Kostia May 3 '14
anyone is working on it? :\
Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software May 5 '14
Yes Kostia, I'll let you know as soon as we done the complete testing. Thanks for the patience.
Kostia
Kostia May 6 '14
Understood :) thanks
You do not have permission to reply this topic