We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Change Language[Solved] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Jeff Murray
Jeff Murray Mar 21 '14
I am very new at this and to be honest dont even know if i am allowed to do what i want. I downloaded a free theme. I was to change the text pretty much anywhere i want. I found the change language in admin panel, but when i try to change some thing i says forbidden. for instance, {text key='base+base_sign_in_txt'}. 

Am i allowed to change this? if not why is it there? if i can can someone point me in the direction as to why im getting the error. It let me change some other items.

The Forum post is edited by ross Mar 24 '14
ross Team
ross Mar 23 '14
Can you please shed some more light on this message you get? Where exactly do you get it? Is this the whole text of that message? Which language are you trying to change?
Jeff Murray
Jeff Murray Mar 24 '14
Here are pictures of what im trying to change, the area where trying to change in admin section, and result. 

ross Team
ross Mar 24 '14
You probably have mod_security enabled on your server. Contact your hosting provider support and request to check it. 
Jeff Murray
Jeff Murray Mar 24 '14

Ross you are the man. Worked all weekend on this issue and you were right. Thanks for your help.

ross Team
ross Mar 24 '14
Great! I'm going to mark this post as Solved. 
Jeff Murray
Jeff Murray Mar 25 '14
ok
Alexey
Alexey Apr 14 '14
Faced with the same problem. Tell me where to find the missing words?
Attachments:
  error_lang.png (32.2Kb)
ross Team
ross Apr 14 '14
Alexey do you have missing translation for the Contact importer plugin or what? What is the keyword you used for searching?