We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

The source code of 'Blogs' plugin was updated. Need to update plugin DB. | Forum

Jamaal Simpson
Jamaal Simpson Aug 10 '11
I am running 1.2.2 and all of my plugins updated correctly but days later a newer update for Links and Blogs showed.  When I tried the auto update for Blogs and Links I got a error saying my FTP credentials were invalid (which I knew to be untrue). So i tried maunal update and I got the following error "The source code of 'Blogs' plugin was updated. Need to update plugin DB."  When I click update it gives me the following: Internal Server ErrorThe server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@gkbglobal.gkbministry.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.More information about this error may be available in the server error log.Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.  Please Help...My site's appearance is affected by this.  http://gkbglobal.gkbministry.com
The Forum post is edited by Jamaal Simpson Aug 10 '11
Den Team
Den Aug 11 '11
Hi
There was bug with these two plugins. We have fixed it. Would you redownload it from store and unpack to your site again please?
Jamaal Simpson
Jamaal Simpson Aug 12 '11
I applied the update and am still having the same problem. Update button results in the same error screen posted in the message before.  Here is what the screen looks like, even after I applied all updates:   I also noticed that when I try to login from my site's home page it will not allow me to.  I must login from gkbglobal.gkbministry.com/sign-in.  At the bottom of my home page is the following error: OW Debug - Exception
Message:SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'privacy' in 'where clause'File:/home/gkbmini1/public_html/GKBGlobal/ow_core/database.phpLine:311Trace:#0 /home/gkbmini1/public_html/GKBGlobal/ow_core/database.php(311): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/gkbmini1/public_html/GKBGlobal/ow_core/database.php(355): OW_Database->execute('SELECT * FROM o...', NULL) #2 /home/gkbmini1/public_html/GKBGlobal/ow_core/base_dao.php(89): OW_Database->queryForObjectList('SELECT * FROM o...', 'Link') #3 /home/gkbmini1/public_html/GKBGlobal/ow_plugins/links/bol/dao/link_dao.php(95): OW_BaseDao->findListByExample(Object(OW_Example)) #4 /home/gkbmini1/public_html/GKBGlobal/ow_plugins/links/bol/service/link_service.php(99): LinkDao->findList(0, '5') #5 /home/gkbmini1/public_html/GKBGlobal/ow_plugins/links/components/links_widget.php(48): LinkService->findList(0, '5') #6 /home/gkbmini1/public_html/GKBGlobal/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(211): LINKS_CMP_LinksWidget->__construct(Object(BASE_CLASS_WidgetParameter)) #7 /home/gkbmini1/public_html/GKBGlobal/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_index.php(109): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->renderView() #8 /home/gkbmini1/public_html/GKBGlobal/ow_smarty/template_c/%%64^64E^64E4B3F4%%drag_and_drop_entity_panel.html.php(87): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropIndex->tplComponent(Array, Object(OW_Smarty)) #9 /home/gkbmini1/public_html/GKBGlobal/ow_libraries/smarty/Smarty.class.php(1262): include('/home/gkbmini1/...') #10 /home/gkbmini1/public_html/GKBGlobal/ow_core/view_renderer.php(100): Smarty->fetch('/home/gkbmini1/...') #11 /home/gkbmini1/public_html/GKBGlobal/ow_core/renderable.php(235): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/gkbmini1/...') #12 /home/gkbmini1/public_html/GKBGlobal/ow_core/renderable.php(222): OW_Renderable->render() #13 /home/gkbmini1/public_html/GKBGlobal/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(56): OW_Renderable->render() #14 /home/gkbmini1/public_html/GKBGlobal/ow_core/dispatcher.php(265): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->render() #15 /home/gkbmini1/public_html/GKBGlobal/ow_core/application.php(293): OW_Dispatcher->dispatch() #16 /home/gkbmini1/public_html/GKBGlobal/index.php(65): OW_Application->dispatch() #17 {main}Type:PDOException
Reduell
Reduell Sep 15 '11
did you ever fix it im having that same problem
Den Team
Den Sep 16 '11
@Reduell
Did you update blog manually?