We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to make oxwall nofollow? | Forum

ben
ben Mar 26 '14
Is there any way to make all external link nofollow? i saw oxwall forum has nofollow for external link but my site still dofollow. Why oxwall.org and my site different?
Daisy Team
Daisy Mar 27 '14
Ben, the rel="nofollow" attribute was implemented in the 1.5.3 version and works fine on both 1.5.3 and 1.6.0 versions. Please specify what version of the software you are using?
ben
ben Mar 27 '14
1.5.3 dofollow upgrading to 1.6.0 and still dofollow on blog
ben
ben Mar 27 '14
what im saying is not all external link nofollow, on blog still dofollow
ben
ben Mar 27 '14
default fresh oxwall install nofollow but my site dofollow and some of my user post dofollow. really confusing. must using purus plugins to push them all nofollow
Alia Team
Alia Apr 2 '14
Ben, since the issue is on your site only and can not be reproduced on default Oxwall installation or our demo, most likely it was caused by one of the following:

1. Incorrect update. Make sure that ow_utilities/html_tag.php and ow_libraries/jevix/jevix.class.php files on your site are the same as the ones from the default Oxwall package.

2. If they are the same, then one of the third party plugins might be causing this ( most likely plugins related to SEO).

ben
ben Apr 2 '14
can i just copy paste the code? is hard to check it same or not

mam, can i disabled oxwall auto link $jevix->isAutoLinkMode = true;