We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Remove movie names or make font smaller - Movie Roll | Forum

Kenneth
Kenneth Mar 28 '14
I noticed that in most cases if a movie has a long name it kills the format of the movie plugin. Is there a way to remove this text?

Also is there anyway to edit said movie that show or are they all just sorted as the titles state. I only ask because even with adult content un-checked i'm seeing things like this movie pop up.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2382009/

The Forum post is edited by Kenneth Mar 28 '14
Purusothaman Ramanujam
It should be something with the theme you use. In general, in all the themes I tested, extra text are hidden.

May be I will re-test on this.

Regarding hiding a movie from the list, I should modify the plugin.

Adult content selection are based on the database of IMDB and if its wrong, this can happen.

Kenneth
Kenneth Mar 28 '14
Quote from Purusothaman Ramanujam It should be something with the theme you use. In general, in all the themes I tested, extra text are hidden.

May be I will re-test on this.

Regarding hiding a movie from the list, I should modify the plugin.

Adult content selection are based on the database of IMDB and if its wrong, this can happen.

Alright, I don't believe it's a "Naughty" movie more a documentary based about sexual behavior this might be why it's not in the adult section.

If you need any info to test/edit your plugin on my site just PM me.

Purusothaman Ramanujam
Yes, Please.
This topic is locked
You do not have permission to reply this topic