We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Polls for groups? - Questions | Forum

Anthony
Anthony Mar 28 '14
Hi,

Is there any way that I can attach the plugin as an additional item in the groups?

So that group admins can start a poll?

Many thanks

Anthony
David A
David A Mar 30 '14
I am also curious

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Mar 30 '14
Any group member can add a question to group via Newsfeed. There is no a special tab ( Questions ) in groups.
Anthony
Anthony Apr 3 '14
I'm not sure I understand how it works?

When I have the plugin installed (LITE version until I can establish whether it does everything I need) I only have the option to add a question to the main page.

How do I get this into my groups?
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Sep 19 '15
I tried adding a poll today on a group page, but it wouldn't display the poll options. The link is there, and when I click it a box appears that says "Poll Options", but there on no option fields. The feature on the main page, Dashboard, and Profile page works fine I've attached images.
The Forum post is edited by Darryl B Sep 19 '15
Attachments:
  Group page poll.jpg (65Kb)
  main page poll.jpg (63Kb)
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Sep 22 '15
Darryl B,

It might be a theme issue. I need test it on your site. Could you send me your site url and test user login.

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Sep 22 '15
Found the problem. It wasn't the theme. The only difference between the others, and the groups was that I had "The Wall" enabled on the group page. I took it off, and the option boxes appeared.
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Sep 22 '15
Thank you for the report. I will check the conflict with "Wall" widget and fix it in future updates.
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Sep 23 '15
Thanks Sergey
You do not have permission to reply this topic