We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Cannot accept event invitation in notifications[Answered] | Forum

Kali
Kali Apr 1 '14
Hello,

I have a bug I think, I had a friend try as well and same problem. When I get an invitation to an event, if I click accept in the notification nothing happen, I still do not appear as attending in the event, and the invitation stays in the notifications (in grey, not in orange though, so it is not new anymore).

Can you help? :)
The Forum post is edited by ross Apr 3 '14
ross Team
ross Apr 1 '14
I logged in with the details you gave me. The link to the event leads to your primary domain and the invitation is on your subdomain. How do you manage to do that? Have you transferred your website recently? Moreover I created a test event and invited you. I accepted the invitation without any problem and appeared among the list of attendees. Can you please shed some light on that?
Kali
Kali Apr 1 '14
Hum I duplicated the site and put it on a subdomain, maybe it's why? Should I modify the site address somewhere else than what I've done?
Kali
Kali Apr 1 '14
Well with new events it seems to work anyway...
ross Team
ross Apr 1 '14
go to phpmyadmin in the database find this table - ow_event_invite find the invitation by the user ID, User ID can be find in the ow_base_user and delete the invitation
Kali
Kali Apr 3 '14
Thank you :)
ross Team
ross Apr 3 '14
No problem