We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

E-mail Notifications [Solved] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Chris
Chris Apr 3 '14
I'm sure this question has been asked before but I can't find it.

Are users sent an e-mail when they receive a new message, a friend request, a comment to a post, etc? I remember there being a setting before for this but I can't recall where.

Thanks!!

The Forum post is edited by ross Apr 6 '14
David A
David A Apr 4 '14
Is there a way to set it so that the default is receiving a notification immediately rather than after 2 days?

I would like that to be the default when a new user joins

Chris
Chris Apr 5 '14
Thanks!

Yeah, like David asked, is there a way to change the default settings for all users so all notification options are checked and that e-mail notifications are received immediately?

I think this factor is huge in bringing people back to the site, especially ones that are just starting up.

ross Team
ross Apr 6 '14
I'm going to mark this post as Solved. Please do the search before posting. 
Jimmy
Jimmy Dec 2 '14
Hello, my NE of the site users are NOT rated Mail notifications ( Latest Activities website .. ) Could anyone help me Thank you very much Jimmy
ross Team
ross Dec 2 '14
What is NE?

What do you mean by not rated mail notifications?

Jimmy please elaborate what the issue is, provide screenshots of the problem as it is hard to understand you. 

Jimmy
Jimmy Dec 3 '14
hello users of the site do not receive notifications in their inbox (past activities on the site, their friend request ...)I can not make screenshot because it receive anything. Sorry

Jimmy

ross Team
ross Dec 3 '14
Jimmy, have you tried to look on the forum: 

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/section/2/search?&q=e-mail%20notifications This topic has already been discussed a bunch of time, please keep the forum clean of duplicates. 

As far as I remember I already answered you somewhere.