We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Visichat 3.1.0 Integration | Forum

John Michaels
John Michaels Apr 4 '14
Has anyone successfully integrated Visichat 3.1.0 successfully with Oxwall ?

If so any suggestions on how to do this ?

My visichat currently is on a seperate server and users must register seperatley to use chat , I would like to be able to allow oxwall users to register and be able to log into chat automatically.

Idea's anyone ?

Thanks in advance

John

John
John Apr 13 '14
Hi John, this doesn't solve your problem but it's something I did on another site because I was unable to get any kind of integration:

1. Make a link to Visichat in Oxwall's main menu
2. Get your users to access visichat that way and explain that they have to do a separate signup and logon if they wish to use the facility.
3, Get them to click "Remember Me" either on the logon screen  or their browser.

The next time they logon they should go straight through.

It should work until . .
John Michaels
John Michaels Apr 13 '14
Quote from John Hi John, this doesn't solve your problem but it's something I did on another site because I was unable to get any kind of integration:

1. Make a link to Visichat in Oxwall's main menu
2. Get your users to access visichat that way and explain that they have to do a separate signup and logon if they wish to use the facility.
3, Get them to click "Remember Me" either on the logon screen  or their browser.

The next time they logon they should go straight through.

It should work until . .

I actually got a person here to help me integrate and it works awesome now , look for a gentleman Named francesco ( see my other posts ) and he can help you setup the way it should be. I love it now ! It works great !