We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

plugins & themes not auto updating... | Forum

Hybrid
Hybrid Apr 7 '14
I am having some issues in which the plugins and theme I have are no longer auto updating in my admin panel...

I know of 1 plugin that recently received an update (almost 8 days ago) and I have yet to receive that it is available to update in my admin panel.  And as for my current theme - it was just recently updated 2 or so hours ago and has yet to show that it has been updated in my admin panel.

What is causing this and why?  Also, when (time wise) does it check to see if any new updates of plugins/themes are available?  Isn't it within a few minutes of the update?  If not a few minutes one would think at least 24 hours....

Anyway, I could really use some help as to why this isn't working on my end.  As far as I know my crons is setup correctly...

ross Team
ross Apr 9 '14
Your cron is not working properly, I noticed your created another topic about your users staying online and now this topic. Definitely your cron is not configured properly.