We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

error 500 after deleting themes via ftp - OldFuture Theme Changer | Forum

Marktreb
Marktreb Apr 10 '14
Hi 

Have to say great plugin.

But as I had themes I didn't want members to use I deleted them out the theme folder via FTP but I didn't deactivate the plugin first and now getting internal error 500 I have tried upload the themes back in theme folder bit still getting error. 

Was hopping someone with more coding knowledge would help me out as I have no coding knowledge..

Many thanks 

Mark

Sen Projects
Sen Projects Apr 11 '14
Hi Mark,

Can you PM us the following information?

1. FTP access.

2. Website admin access.

3 Website url.

Thank you.

Sen Projects
Sen Projects Apr 11 '14
Mark,

We tested the scenario you told us. We have the ThemeChanger installed and deleted some themes folder in the oxwall themes folder and it did not give us any error.

May we ask what else did you do?

Marktreb
Marktreb Apr 11 '14
That was it. I went in to FTP and theme folder and deleted the unwanted themes...
Sen Projects
Sen Projects Apr 12 '14
Hi Mark,

We looked at your server and we found out that the issue is not caused by our Theme Changer Plugin. The error message we saw is coming from Oxwall itself, looks like you accidentally removed the Origin improperly.

Here is a screenshot of the debug notice when we enabled the debug mode in your Oxwall website.

We crashed out the path to your Oxwall installation in the screenshot for security purposes.

We also sent you a PM with the complete screenshot.

Thank you.

You do not have permission to reply this topic