We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Default behavior & feature request - Oxwall Reminder | Forum

Kevin Dommer
Kevin Dommer Apr 13 '14
1)  I'm curious: Upon installing this plugin, what are the default settings for existing site members?  I'm mostly interested in the inactivity/time since login email.  If the user has never set this preference (because the plugin is new), will it default to sending the inactivity email or not sending an email?

2)  Rather than just inactivity, would it be possible to add an option to send an email if there are new forum TOPICS that were created since their last login date?  Currently members can get emails about replies in subscribed topics but I want them to get an email if a NEW topic has been created by someone.  This should only apply to forums they have permission to view.

Purusothaman Ramanujam
1) By default ,when you install plugin, the preference for users will be selected and they will get emails. But you can change the plugin in the code to disable it by default for all users.. Its a matter of changing 1 to 0 in a single file.

2) This would be a custom code changes. For any new work you like, please contact me via PM.
You do not have permission to reply this topic