We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

There is no translation plugin | Forum

Alexey
Alexey Apr 14 '14
There is no language in the plugin. Only a description of what it should be. Where can I find the lost word? Thanks in advance for your help.
Attachments:
  error_lang.png (32.2Kb)
ryhdr
ryhdr Feb 4 '23
The most considerate gifts are ones that have, properly, concept behind them. Thoughts approximately what brings joy to the recipient Personalised Gifts Australia, what they want, need, and what they didn't recognise they couldn't stay with out until it arrived at their doorstep.
miakls
miakls Jul 18 '23

The game scribble iois a great place to unwind for people of all ages. It provides an interesting experience for players as they interact with one another more. This game is especially enjoyable for those who enjoy playing with words. They not only practice their drawing skills but also their vocabulary. And somewhere there will be your favorite works for you to enjoy. Everything just adds to the allure.

basit55
basit55 Aug 25 '23
What a sensational blog! This blog is too much amazing in all aspects. Especially, it looks awesome and the content available on it is utmost qualitative. kanadská žádost o vízum
basit55
basit55 Aug 27 '23
Very polite and soft spoken customer service as well as incredible and smart guidance for our problems! It was a good experience connecting to them for my work! Recommended to everyone!  starslot88
basit55
basit55 Aug 28 '23
When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. طلب تأشيرة تركيا
basit55
basit55 Aug 29 '23
Thanks for another wonderful post. Where else could anybody get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing? Yndiaanske Fisa-oanfraach
basit55
basit55 Aug 31 '23
I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. INDIAN TRANSIT VISA
basit55
basit55 Sep 1 '23
This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! Заявка на отримання американської візи
basit55
basit55 Sep 2 '23
This article is an appealing wealth of useful informative that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. I know it very well that if anyone visits your blog, then he/she will surely revisit it again. Buy Twitter followers
basit55
basit55 Sep 4 '23
When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. Visto de turismo para o Vietnã
wed
wed Sep 5 '23
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Visa iṣowo fun AMẸRIKA

basit55
basit55 Sep 6 '23
Fabulous post, you have denoted out some fantastic points, I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. I will visit again for more quality contents and also, recommend this site to all. Thanks. تأشيرة الهند الإلكترونية ل دلهي
basit55
basit55 Sep 7 '23
Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. คุณสมบัติของวีซ่าอินเดีย พลเมืองฟิจิ
wed
wed Sep 7 '23
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. elegibilidad de visa india visa india para ciudadanos lituanos

basit55
basit55 Sep 9 '23
Your content is nothing short of bright in many forms. I think this is friendly and eye-opening material. I have gotten so many ideas from your blog. Thank you so much. Passin maa Yhdysvaltain viisumihakemuksessa
wed
wed Sep 9 '23
hank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. ブルネイ市民のためのベトナムビザ

basit55
basit55 Sep 11 '23
Whenever I have some free time, I visit blogs to get some useful info. Today, I found your blog with the help of Google. Believe me; I found it one of the most informative blog. ΔΙΑΔΙΚΤΥΑΚΗ ΦΟΡΜΑ ΒΙΖΑ ΑΜΕΡΙΚΗΣ
wed
wed Sep 12 '23
A great content material as well as great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. I will be back soon for further quality contents. ಭಾರತ ಪ್ರವಾಸಿ ವೀಸಾ

basit55
basit55 Sep 13 '23
hi was just seeing if you minded a comment. i like your website and the thme you picked is super. I will be back. تأشيرة تركيا عبر الإنترنت من الصين
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »