We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bug, generated file is empty - OxArt Speed Optimizer | Forum

Julien
Julien Apr 25 '14
I've bought and installed this plugin, but when it is enabled, the generated CSS and JS files are empty.

The following URL's give an empty file:

http://ox.merudi.net/...css.gz?535a5fa435bca

http://ox.merudi.net/....js.gz?535a5fa435bca

How to fix this?

Julien
Julien Apr 25 '14
P.s. Looking into the folders on my server, it contains the zip, and in the zip is a .js file, but the file itself is ZERO bytes, thus not working.
Julien
Julien Apr 25 '14
Attached are the files that are now in my ow_userfiles plugin folder

The Forum post is edited by Julien Apr 25 '14
Attachments:
  base.css.gz (0.02Kb)
  base.css.gzip (0.02Kb)
  base.jquery.js.gz (0.02Kb)
  base.jquery.js.gzip (0.02Kb)
Sardar
Sardar Apr 26 '14
Hi Julien,

Can you please provide your temp host access details so I can find the problem and fix it.

Julien
Julien Apr 27 '14
What do you mean by temp host access details? Is that telnet / ssh / ftp access or are you looking for admin access to the site?

And please let me know first what you plan to do. I am a little cautious to give access to my server when I don't know you (no offense ofcourse). I can always check things for you if that is possible?
Sardar
Sardar Apr 29 '14
Hi,

I need only FTP details so I can change source code of the plugin to debug file generation logic. It can take much time and efforts if we do it together. 

The problem can be in your hosting settings, third part plugins or bug in my plugin. At your host you have unique combination of plugins and site data, so the problem can occur only on your web site.

Also you can send me full copy of your site (you can remove all personal and user data) and I'll make all debug at my home PC.

Thanks in advance!

Sardar

You do not have permission to reply this topic