We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Oxwall probem wery browser | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
max1970
max1970 Apr 25 '14

Hello everyone and thanks for the support .... I have a big problem my site oxwall opens and sail well mozilla only with all other browsers tells me error pages or site not found why? 

thanks.

Youssef
Youssef Apr 25 '14
try it with different templates
Youssef
Youssef Apr 25 '14
Quote from Chris_W
Quote from Youssef try it with different templates

I think, best for others to look first, before he alters his site.
He may have a local browser or ISP problem rather than a site problem.

I Agree
max1970
max1970 Apr 25 '14

I've never had problems with the site the problem occurs with oxwal and osclass and only work with mozilla browser world of 10 tested 

Thanks for the replies. 

The odd thing that makes him only with my site and what makes it even more strange that with all the issues PURCHASED

max1970
max1970 Apr 25 '14
Youssef
Youssef Apr 25 '14
it work for me
max1970
max1970 Apr 25 '14
try clicking on the various links for 5/6 minutes maybe something loaded. And tell me if you have problems .... I had fallen into the server for quite a while

use crome - mozilla or opera

max1970
max1970 Apr 25 '14
which browser do you use? You need to use the site for a while to upload a photo and then you'll see something that gives you the page is not available. Only works with mozilla 
max1970
max1970 Apr 25 '14
chris può provare a caricare qualcosa ===??? Non ho mai avuto problemi fino a quando il server non è negli Stati Uniti e cadde.

Supporto serbatoi 

Sorr my engish

The weird thing that if you open 24videochat.com/games everything ok with any browser

Youssef
Youssef Apr 25 '14
i just visited all the pages on the site, it work without any problem for me, and you havea  beautiful template by the way!
max1970
max1970 Apr 25 '14
tanks 
max1970
max1970 Apr 25 '14

but the strange thing is that the problem there and on 6 pc itlaia with different isp

Youssef
Youssef Apr 25 '14
by the way i'm using "Google chrome" as browser
max1970
max1970 Apr 25 '14

Excuse my ignorana why all the sites but open normally? 

Thanks for the support.

Sorry my enlgish

max1970
max1970 Apr 25 '14
CKRIS On your website and that same theme sailed well .... with all the thing and then browse more complicated

max1970
max1970 Apr 25 '14

14 Click OK to finish and I appeared on the links page is not available.

Youssef
Youssef Apr 25 '14
Quote from Chris_W While using your site, I did get a server timeout problem a couple of times. This is almost certainly your hosting provider having issues with loading causing server response time to be too long, rather than a problem with your site.
+1

Youssef
Youssef Apr 25 '14
Quote from Chris_W
Quote from Youssef i just visited all the pages on the site, it work without any problem for me, and you havea  beautiful template by the way!

It's the same template I use at http://nellbrydenfans.com
Lucky!
max1970
max1970 Apr 25 '14

OK and the server knew it,,,, but with mozilla but it never happens,

Pages: 1 2 »