We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Oxwall Store Suggestion | Forum

Mark
Mark Apr 27 '14

It would be nice if we could have a "cart" instead of purchasing individual plugins. I need to purchase multiple plugins, which is a nuisance because I have to do them one at a time, This caused an issue with my PayPal account as they declined my purchase stating I had questionable activity on my account. Luckily I was able to use a different funding source to complete the transaction.

Just a suggestion 

John
John Apr 27 '14
Hi Mark,

This problem has been raised before. It seems the store is nothing more than a directory of available plugins and not a store as such. Thus, when you purchase a plugin you actually access the developer's Paypal account and not Oxwall's.  Even if you purchase several plugins from the same developer, you have to pay for each one individually.

In that case, may I suggest you contact the developer directly by PM and negotiate a bulk deal. It seems to be a pretty common occurrence from what I can gather.
Mark
Mark Apr 27 '14

ok - thanks for the info and suggestion - will do - I have several more to get before I am done :)