We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Members ablity to "EDIT" thier Post/Comments | Forum

Mark
Mark Apr 28 '14

Looking to see if there is a plugin or setting to where the owner of the Post / Comment can "EDIT" their Post/Comment.

At this time - if you make a mistake on a comment or post - you have to delete the Post/comment and repost to correct anything.

Mark
Mark Apr 28 '14
AWESOME - thank you so much !!!!!
Mark
Mark Apr 28 '14
I purchased the plugin and the edit shows up in the drop down, but does not do anything - when you click on it - nothing happens, the delete still works though?
bobbi
bobbi Apr 28 '14

Quote from Mark I purchased the plugin and the edit shows up in the drop down, but does not do anything - when you click on it - nothing happens, the delete still works though?

i had the same problem kairat the dev fixed the issue for me, contact him he will do this for you as well
Mark
Mark Apr 28 '14

thank you - how do I get a hold of Kairat?

I would really like to get this resolved.

I posted a forum post in the forum for this plugin, but from what I am seeing the developer is MIA - others have posted the same issue, but there is no response from the plugin developer.

Any assistance with this as greatly appreciated

bobbi
bobbi Apr 28 '14
i posted in his plug in forum, he then contacted me, you could drop him a private message, he will fix for you