We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error 500 message on index only | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
read_it
read_it Apr 28 '14
I deleted the "MY Tags" plugin and now have a 500 error only on the index page.

does anyone have this plugin so I can reinstall and hopefully fix my issue?
bobbi
bobbi Apr 28 '14

have you debugged to see the true  error
The Forum post is edited by bobbi Apr 28 '14
read_it
read_it Apr 28 '14
my tags was was removed from the store

yes the debug message is:

OW Debug - NoticeMessage:Undefined variable: gotidFile:/home/parkingl/public_html/ow_plugins/antispammer/init.phpLine:227OW Debug - ExceptionMessage:SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone awayFile:/home/parkingl/public_html/ow_core/database.phpLine:331Trace:#0 /home/parkingl/public_html/ow_core/database.php(331): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/parkingl/public_html/ow_core/database.php(564): OW_Database->execute('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) #2 /home/parkingl/public_html/ow_core/database.php(601): OW_Database->insert('INSERT INTO `ow...', Array) #3 /home/parkingl/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(216): OW_Database->insertObject('ow_base_theme_c...', Object(BOL_ThemeControl)) #4 /home/parkingl/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php(380): OW_BaseDao->save(Object(BOL_ThemeControl)) #5 /home/parkingl/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php(301): BOL_ThemeService->processTheme(925) #6 /home/parkingl/public_html/ow_core/application.php(756): BOL_ThemeService->processAllThemes() #7 /home/parkingl/public_html/ow_core/application.php(723): OW_Application->updateCachedEntities(true) #8 /home/parkingl/public_html/ow_core/application.php(159): OW_Application->devActions() #9 /home/parkingl/public_html/index.php(43): OW_Application->init() #10 {main}Type:PDOException
ross Team
ross Apr 28 '14
Well, you have problems with the server. You MySQL server does not respond, you need to contact your hosting provider to resolve the issue. Also, you need to contact plugin developer of antispam plugin and show him/her this error OW Debug - NoticeMessage:Undefined variable: gotidFile:/home/parkingl/public_html/ow_plugins/antispammer/init.phpLine:227
read_it
read_it Apr 29 '14
Thank you Ross. I am figuring it out with my hosting company, host for web, they are trying to say it's not on their end.
ross Team
ross May 5 '14
Ok, keep us updated.