We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Tinychat room name | Forum

Michael Leader
Michael Aug 6 '10
I loaded the tinychat plugin and when I first tried it there was already someone in the room!!!

It seems the default name for the room is www and I found a wackwall site chat room with a person in it.

I am sure this is a simple fix, I am having a look. Maybe someone else knows the inner workings of tinychat config...

(or a better alternative, I am always open)
Michael Leader
Michael Aug 10 '10
i have a room created. Is there anywhere in code we can change to force the tinychat to point to a particular room?
Den Team
Den Aug 12 '10
Hello MichaelK
I post an answer here http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/40
Please, look it :)
johncena007
johncena007 Dec 6 '23

Decorating your room is a creative and personal process that allows you to express your style and personality. Here are some general tips to help you get started on decorating your room:

1. Define Your Style:

• Consider your personal style and preferences. Are you into modern, traditional, bohemian, minimalist, or eclectic styles? Understanding your taste will guide your decorating choices.
  2. Choose a Color Scheme:

• Select a color scheme that you find appealing. This will set the tone for the room. Consider the colors - Room of USA Guesthouse in Faroe Islandsis most beautiful room of your furniture, walls, and accessories. Harmonious color combinations can create a cohesive look.
  3. Furniture Placement:

• Arrange your furniture in a way that maximizes both functionality and aesthetics. Ensure there is a good flow in the room and that furniture doesn't feel cluttered. Consider the focal point of the room and arrange furniture around it.
  4. Add Personal Touches:

• Incorporate personal items such as photographs, artwork, or items that have sentimental value. This adds character to the room and makes it uniquely yours.
  5. Lighting:

• Lighting can greatly influence the atmosphere of a room. Consider a mix of ambient, task, and accent lighting. Use lamps, pendant lights, or string lights to create a warm and inviting space.
  6. Textiles and Fabrics:

• Add softness and texture to your room with the use of throw pillows, blankets, rugs, and curtains. These can also be an excellent way to introduce patterns and colors.
Duphin None
Duphin None Dec 7 '23
Observe more, overcome more obstacles. That will be the biggest advantage for you to win games at Fun Games