We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Big JOKE - iFlyChat | Forum

Angel Ferrer
Angel Ferrer May 23 '14
Really?? 99 dollars per month? It is a joke? Please look at the prices and quality of arrowchat before selling this product
iFlyChat
iFlyChat May 23 '14
Hi there,

We offer a cloud based chat solution. So, if you install and use our iFlyChat plugin, then all the chat processing is handled by our servers, and your own website server is free from any chat related load. Since we provide our own resource to handle chat processing for your website, our pricing structure is either monthly or yearly - https://iflychat.com/pricing. We are unable to offer one-time pricing structure due to this. Our cloud based chat enables us to ensure sub-second latency, lightning fast response time and guaranteed performance for everyone. You can check out the chat at our website - https://iflychat.com/installation/oxwall-chat-plugin.

Thanks!

The Forum post is edited by iFlyChat May 23 '14
Joseph
Joseph May 27 '14
even if arrowchat started offering cloud service they would have to charge money for that Manolito
Angel Ferrer
Angel Ferrer May 27 '14
arrowchat offers optional cloud service, but if your server has good resources have the option to work for life and for a lump sum, I do not think it's fair to force people to pay 99 dollars a month for a chat, should add a local service to our own server and not rely entirely on the cloud. Regarding the design of the chat I think they should improve, not ugly, but could improve a lot
iFlyChat
iFlyChat May 27 '14
Please note that our premium plans start at $19/month (which offers upto 60 users to be online in chat at a time) - https://iflychat.com/pricing. We only count the number of users online in chat in your website at a time. (The pricing is not based on total number of user accounts at your website.)

Thanks!

The Forum post is edited by iFlyChat May 27 '14
Marcel Groote
Marcel Groote May 31 '14
But 10 users for the free chat? it's very low. And almost the same one2one chat is already (unlimited) at oxwall software. Where we are looking for is a simple chat plugin like IRC but than integrated for oxwall so people who are member of your community cant chat in.
Codebrono
Codebrono Sep 15 '14
que horror 10 usuarios es demasiado poco tengo hasta 500 usuarios por hora ... boy a desinstalar esta aplicación es horrible  y esta a un precio muy alto ..... ya no me sirve esta aplicación buscare por otro lado asique lo voy a desinstalar 
Abbey
Abbey Oct 16 '14
I looked at this chat, compare to cometchat it's not worth it, comet you buy your license, you run it on your own server with minimal cost or you buy the files for a 1 time fee and use something like realtime cloud which charges 1$ per million messages.
Maybe what ifly offer is good for big sites I don't know, for small sites paying for chat and hosting separate and at those rates seems silly.
iFlyChat
iFlyChat Oct 19 '14
Hi there - The key difference is that we don't use your website server. We handle all chat related processing on our end. Thanks!
You do not have permission to reply this topic